Present to self - after breakup (1 Viewer)

CieL

HSC
Ubik said:
All euro cars are for posing really, especially the alfa. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
OooOOoohh yeah.
Look I got a button that makes my spoiler go up.

ahhaha nah they actually do feel really nice to drive. Even a little euro nugget with low cc feels stable and comfortable at high speeds compared to my old japanese nugget which felt like it was going to break apart.. actually my old japanese nugget couldnt even struggle to reach those speeds.

I saw an Alfa Brera at Wetherwill Park shopping centre today. Fucking ugly.

Jess007

HSC
Supra said:
I loved Supras in high school, but so much time has passed since then. Now I would prefer a German built luxury car!

What are people's thoughts on the Lexus IS250?

Btw SipSip, what the hell do you do that you are rolling in such cash?
hes in marketing.. :)

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
CieL said:
OooOOoohh yeah.
Look I got a button that makes my spoiler go up.

ahhaha nah they actually do feel really nice to drive. Even a little euro nugget with low cc feels stable and comfortable at high speeds compared to my old japanese nugget which felt like it was going to break apart.. actually my old japanese nugget couldnt even struggle to reach those speeds.

I saw an Alfa Brera at Wetherwill Park shopping centre today. Fucking ugly.

i think u will find it's wetherill park.

an i'd rather japanese RWD cars over shit fucking euro FWD cars.
booting the arse end of a car around the corner is more fun than having a stable car....

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
I've driven a chrysler 300c and a bmw 330ci, and I'd take the 300c anyday. I german badge doesn't make it the best thing evarr omgomgogmog!!11

CieL

HSC
bowman said:
i think u will find it's wetherill park.
First time I've been there today. *shrugs*

I agree a german badge isnt the best thing ever. But imo it's up there somewhere.

itsmeandy

HSC
Azamakumar said:
I've driven a chrysler 300c and a bmw 330ci, and I'd take the 300c anyday. I german badge doesn't make it the best thing evarr omgomgogmog!!11
300c american enough said, it is reflected by the poor seating position incorporated with a dodgy interrior as well as the widness of the car combined with its thirsty hemi, 3 series for me plox!

itsmeandy

HSC
Supra said:
I loved Supras in high school, but so much time has passed since then. Now I would prefer a German built luxury car!

What are people's thoughts on the Lexus IS250?

Btw SipSip, what the hell do you do that you are rolling in such cash?
you do know an Is250 is japanese right lmao

U

Ubik

CieL said:
Even a little euro nugget with low cc feels stable and comfortable at high speeds compared to my old japanese nugget which felt like it was going to break apart.. actually my old japanese nugget couldnt even struggle to reach those speeds.
Bet a new small jap car would be even better though.

New Jap hatch >>> Puegeot, Citroen, Renault, Fiat etc... VW is almost equal, but no better than any jap brand, and the price difference means your a sucker if you pay it.

F2001

HSC
Ubik said:
All euro cars are for posing really, especially the alfa. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
once you drive a euro and sit in one, you don't go back to plain jane jap crap. I never thought I'd say this.

bowman said:
new mustang gt500 over a volvo.......
New Mustangs blow, such a bad chassis/suspension geometry.

97-04 Mustangs are the best.

03-04 Cobra the cream.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lQX3cOAbes

Last edited:

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
CieL said:
Yeah. Only a person who hasn't driven an European car would call them tasteless.
I agree some of the more family type euro cars might look a bit uhhhh unstylish, but once you sit in the driver's seat it's a different story.

Never driven a Lexus, but the IS250 looks pretty good. Can recognise it a mile away.

Think he does something with the ASX.
I saw two last night. Beautiful cars. I saw a gorgeous 350Z last night.

Jess007 said:
hes in marketing.. :)
I'm in the wrong field then...

itsmeandy said:
you do know an Is250 is japanese right lmao
I know that you idiot

itsmeandy

HSC
Supra said:
I saw two last night. Beautiful cars. I saw a gorgeous 350Z last night.

I'm in the wrong field then...

I know that you idiot
righteo buddy, you said you rather a european luxury car and yet you asked about a japanese car lol i dont know whos the idoit mate, what car do you have now?, a european camry lol?

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
itsmeandy said:
righteo buddy, you said you rather a european luxury car and yet you asked about a japanese car lol i dont know whos the idoit mate, what car do you have now?, a european camry lol?
I made one comment that was completely unrelated to the subsequent question.

Yes I do prefer European Luxury cars, however I still rate the Lexus IS250. I never made the statement that it was European nor did I imply as such. Clearly you don't understand the concept of paragraphs containing new ideas.

CieL

HSC
itsmeandy said:
hahahahahhaahahahhahahahahhhahahah you're so funny and smart! lmao lmao

Are you doing ESL for your HSC?

Supra said:
I saw a gorgeous 350Z last night.
Nehh.. Never found the 350Z appealing.. it looks alright on paper, but when you see one physically.. it's like a blob.. like an oversized jelly bean..
Besides being wide, it just lacks the aggression that I'd expect from a "sporty" car

SipSip

HSC
N/A
hoho..350Z a big fat jelly bean! ^^

yeah...to the person who asked what i do...I work in a sales/marketing role in Standard and Poors....(not sure if you know..) might be leaving soon...

guess it'll be back to the old bicycle....

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
SipSip said:
hoho..350Z a big fat jelly bean! ^^

yeah...to the person who asked what i do...I work in a sales/marketing role in Standard and Poors....(not sure if you know..) might be leaving soon...

guess it'll be back to the old bicycle....
Yeh I know Standard and Poors. They have their index of ratings of various companies yeh? I think they undertake research kind of like Morningstar in Australia...When did you graduate from uni?

350Z looks heavy, but for some reason I like the styling. Personal choice I guess.

If you want to finance this car for business purposes let me know. Anything above 60k brand new, for business use, CBA can offer 9.6%...

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
CieL said:
hahahahahhaahahahhahahahahhhahahah you're so funny and smart! lmao lmao

Are you doing ESL for your HSC?

Nehh.. Never found the 350Z appealing.. it looks alright on paper, but when you see one physically.. it's like a blob.. like an oversized jelly bean..
Besides being wide, it just lacks the aggression that I'd expect from a "sporty" car
What car are you drivin atm?

SipSip

HSC
N/A
haha....supra should be in marketing... you know how to advertise rates already...

seems like a pretty good rate though...will let you know if i get the car...

still waiting for my contract from the new company to see how much i'll get paid..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)