• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Presents for your significant other (1 Viewer)

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
olchik said:
You can give him a beautiful photo phrame with your photo. And you can make this photo in the studio. It will be a good present.

Another variant: a silver chain with the half of the heart and the second half of the heart is for you.
OMG YAH! for my best mates 18th i got him a 2x1m framed photo of myself to go over his bed.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
lil_dudette said:
i take what i said back....u want to many wants!!
You get what you give.

Leah.Midd said:
ok u wanan no a bit more about him:
- into his car EXTREMELY into his car
- likes soccer
- was a chef (i cant cook for shit so id rather not cook for him lol)
- fishing maniac
- into outside stuff like camping etc
If my gf was an expert in cars and if I wasnt then I wouldnt buy anything car related, unless it was something she really wanted specifically.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
I know something similar has been mentioned (thought of this last night) but this is what you do:

Buy a couple of 5cm x 10cm cardboard cards (coloured) and do a type of treasure hunt but instead of just walking around you take your partner to the shopping center. Each shop has a specific lot/store number which you can look up on the directory.

On the first card, place a riddle/poem (this may irritate some especially those who don't generally like games). The first clue leads them into a shop and prior to them going there you have the store person hold an item under the counter for them. Say in the poem something like:

Your first location is store 2-0-8
Take your time but don't be late.
State your name to the worker.
Obtain your next clue and proceed further.

And so on, leading to different stores collecting different gifts. Then eventually to some eatery or park. (Of course you have to be careful, don't make it too hard or they'll get stuck :p)

Another idea is instead of making a large photograph, some places actually offer "puzzles",. They take your picture and make it into a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Yea because since they love looking at you so much, they would just love doing a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle to see ur flawless face.
haha you're particularly venomous today

KYKYJ

HSC
i'm the lucky one 2 hav her. . .

Leah.Midd said:
i agree, shes very lucky. i like ur thinking thouhg, given her any other presents??? lol ur ideas rock
ummm. . i wrote out a poem and drew lil cartoon kids on it. . oh and i've got a really sentimental one. . .everytime i've hung out with her i've got a sheet that i writ on stuff like "i love you because. . . (then i write sumthing significant that happend that nite)" so i'll giv her that sheet one day along with everytime we go out sumwhere special i get something from the place like packs of sugar with the cafe's name on it.. . or sand in a lil container and i write the date and the beach name. . got sum from as far as brisbane on the gold coast. . . just lil things like that that will make her feel like the most important in the world at that moment. . .
WOW that was long:p
if he's into cars get him one of those little licensce plates with his name on it and a lil model car (the hotted up matchbox ones lol) and write a note for him and put it in the car when u give it to him. . .
OR
buy a really cheap remote controlld car and write the note and stand near his place so when he gets home u drive the car up his drive way and hit him in the foot. . .so he picks up the note from inside it. .
just a coupl of ideas. .

alby

cool duckie
HSC
KYKYJ said:
buy a really cheap remote controlld car and write the note and stand near his place so when he gets home u drive the car up his drive way and hit him in the foot. . .so he picks up the note from inside it. .
that's a cute yet funny one :) i might do something like that as a random one

Leah.Midd

HSC
oh these ideas kick arse! lol keep em up!
the toy car one is gewd. i think im ganan do a collection of all these things ey. now, if i wanna paint somehting for him, wot should i do? do u think a picture of both of us or him and a huge arse fish he caught or his car or wot?

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
my ex, we'd been dating for like 1 1/2 years, so i bought her a gold necklace with a thing on the end of it that was worth a decent ammount.

I was such a misguided young fool :(
She broke up with me like a month later.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Leah.Midd said:
now, if i wanna paint somehting for him, wot should i do? do u think a picture of both of us or him and a huge arse fish he caught or his car or wot?
paint something that'll mean something to him/both of you, and make sure its something you can paint easily (faces/people arent easy for some people). go along the lines of something you know should/will look good..you dont want to end up throwing it out after spending ages on something for him

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
It really sounds like some of you people have metro boyfriends.

That or they're pretending to like all the personal shit.

Its cute for the first few months, you could even maybe stretch it out to a year, but after that all the cutesy shit starts getting really old and your poor boy just wants something cool!

Sure us girls like getting lovey dovey stuff (we're girls, by nature we need reassurance by our partners), but guys (who aren't metro) want something a bit cooler after a while.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
my ex, we'd been dating for like 1 1/2 years, so i bought her a gold necklace with a thing on the end of it that was worth a decent ammount.

I was such a misguided young fool :(
She broke up with me like a month later.
sometimes i feel like giving you a great big hug :(

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Leah.Midd said:
ok guys, i no christmas is a fair while away but it'll be here b4 we no it. wots sum good ideas for presents for ur bf? im thinking around 21 yrs of age, fairly close, fun relationship. i need sum ideas, sumthing different.
Lube, and an invitation into the "third" orifice.

Failing that it all depends on who he is. I would SO get him "Black and White II", but that's just me [and that's the current awesome game that's out].

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Is it because I am hateful, emo and therefore obviously have a lonely, sad life? :(
i was more thinking because that was a sad story.

ok, and costello does things to me with that look of his...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)