Princess 'The Moron Diana....why? (1 Viewer)

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
jimmayyy said:
i wrote a paper on Diana for extension history; see attatched. it debunks most of the shit greer talked about.

in conclusion, greer is an ugly, bitter old dyke who should keep her mouth shut more often than not.
i find it hilarious that one of the most influential feminist thinkers is derided in terms of her looks, age and sexuality.

lol
tops

jimmayyy

HSC
Ennaybur said:
i find it hilarious that one of the most influential feminist thinkers is derided in terms of her looks, age and sexuality.

lol
tops
yeah i thought it was fitting.

T

trolloutaface

it would have been awesome if she wasn't dead and able to defend herself.

l.i.z.i`

HSC
trolloutaface said:
it would have been awesome if she wasn't dead and able to defend herself.
but the reason that everyone's defending her is because she's dead
greer makes some valid points, diana wasn't that fantastic
but i still think that feminist is an evil old hag
stupid women with opinions should be banned from society.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Common decency dictates that we generally remember the positive aspects of a person after they die. There's nothing wrong with that. Yes Diana was flawed but she can't change now, so there's really no point criticising her.

People don't think she's fantastic because she slept with a few guys, they think she's fantastic because of her charity work and because she seemed like a genuinely nice person and all that Woman's Day jazz. Is there something wrong with that? Do we need to balance everyone's life on a set of scales after they die and judge them on that? I think the thing that bugs me about Ms Greer is that she just ignores everything good that people do and looks at the negative. I'm sure she won't mind us doing that when she dies.

X

xeuyrawp

scarybunny said:
Common decency dictates that we generally remember the positive aspects of a person after they die.
I thought I'd never do it, but I think there's one fitting word: Hitler. :p

dbevis

HSC
jimmayyy said:
no, because then they might, you know, have the chance to reply.

if you don't have the balls to throw out criticism someone is going to actually hear, why do it? it's not like shes being contructive to help diana improve her character, shes dead for fucks sake. all saying shit like this does is upset the princes, her fans etc. i've never understood why people take to dishing out shit to people that are dead. if greer had spouted this lame shit when Diana was alive everyone would of seen it for what it is; lame, bitter attention grabbing bitchiness, but cus diana is dead its "intellectual" *rolls eyes* stupid has been needs to stfu.
Both Diana and Steve Irwin recieved disproportional levels of public attention after their deaths and continued attention in Diana's case. Not having read Greer's book I would guess the reason they are writting/talking about them after their deaths isn't because they are easy targets but because of rediculous levels of attention they recieved from the public (regardless of how seriously you take Diana's foreign aid work or Steve Irwin's career the level of public attention they have recieved after their deaths is excessive). I suppose what im getting at is Greer is probably reacting against the reaction of the public towards these people more than the individuals themselves. Ofcoarse having not read book this is pure speculation and just my 'two cents'.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
PwarYuex said:
Haha I knew someone would do that. I so used a qualifier "generally".

And her dirty secrets were spread across British magazines for years, I hardly think anyone thought she was perfect (but maybe I'm giving the common person too much credit). An OK person died and that's sad. I'm not saying let's base our religion on her but let's not go bagging her out either.

Plus she was a pretty royal and we know how upset people get when pretty people die.

K

katie_tully

Greer is an ugly, spiteful woman who obviously hasn't had sex in 45 years. Her back hurts because she doesn't wear a bra, her tits are dragging on the ground and nobody under the age of 60 knows who she is or even cares.

Diana probably was a moron. Who cares? I don't.

beentherdunthat

HSC
Germaine has a history of critizing everyone and everything. Remember when Steve irwin died. She's like he's an embarassement to Australians :mad1: What a bitch.

veridis

droog
HSC
scarrybunny said:
Common decency dictates that we generally remember the positive aspects of a person after they die.
PwarYuex said:
what do you mean? killing jews is the positive aspect of his life isn't it?

*wonders if he should have made a troll account for this*

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Greer stopped becomming relevant in the 1800's
why do they even broadcast and show anything that bitch says.
99.9999999999% of Australians give a damn what she says.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)