• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Principal's estimated ATAR (1 Viewer)

theind1996

HSC
N/A
ive done multiple assessments for each subject, more than actually count towards prelim, ie, prelim get about 5 assessments for the whole year per subject, I got 5 in one week lol. I was just asked to do a shitload of exams, then they tell me "Okay you COULD get 99.90"

a bit out of ordinary. Meh. Ofc it is nice prediction. But by no means do I give a shit in yr 11.
no offence (i know i'm offending you), but that king lear essay :/ not exactly 99.90 material.

hayabusaboston

HSC
no offence (i know i'm offending you), but that king lear essay :/ not exactly 99.90 material.
Yea lol dw u dont offend me, English is my weakest subject so im praying to get 90 for that lol, thats if im brilliantly lucky on exam day. However half yearlies and extra assessments for maths and sciences ranged from 95 to 100 percent. OH SHIT! I just realised, isnt it IMPOSSIBLE to get 99.95, even if ur 99 in 4u, 3u, phys and chem, but screw up in english? FUCK i need to pull up my english..

Last edited:

bauxite

HSC
Yea lol dw u dont offend me, English is my weakest subject so im praying to get 90 for that lol, thats if im brilliantly lucky on exam day. However half yearlies and extra assessments for maths and sciences ranged from 95 to 100 percent. OH SHIT! I just realised, isnt it IMPOSSIBLE to get 99.95, even if ur 99 in 4u, 3u, phys and chem, but screw up in english? FUCK i need to pull up my english..
wat school do you go to?

u know that these marks are not equivalent to a 97 or 98 in hsc physics or chemistry right?

your school probably marks too easily as well.

the marks in your "aim" for phys and chem are equivalent to state ranks in both. and 97 in MX2 is very difficult too.

don't underestimate the difficulty of achieving such marks.

hayabusaboston

HSC
wat school do you go to?

u know that these marks are not equivalent to a 97 or 98 in hsc physics or chemistry right?

your school probably marks too easily as well.

the marks in your "aim" for phys and chem are equivalent to state ranks in both. and 97 in MX2 is very difficult too.

don't underestimate the difficulty of achieving such marks.
Partially selective place, with PhD scientists and mathematicians as teachers haha. 'tis good. The tests arent really piss easy, more the fact I study well for them. Indeed, I would like to aim for state ranks in all subjects except english, it was done by Dennis Daehwan Kim of Sydney Boys. Of course I am not expecting those marks for as definitely going to come truel, 'tis a positive reinforcement and motivation for me. I find I like to work towards a goal when I write down what I want to achieve and look at it every day.

bladeys

HSC
N/A
Partially selective place, with PhD scientists and mathematicians as teachers haha. 'tis good. The tests arent really piss easy, more the fact I study well for them. Indeed, I would like to aim for state ranks in all subjects except english, it was done by Dennis Daehwan Kim of Sydney Boys. Of course I am not expecting those marks for as definitely going to come truel, 'tis a positive reinforcement and motivation for me. I find I like to work towards a goal when I write down what I want to achieve and look at it every day.
Well ladidah...

I'll be interested to see what atar you get. I wouldnt be surprised if you didnt get any state ranks

hayabusaboston

HSC
FUCK guys im sorry, I gave my friend my password and now he's posting shit on here omg sorryyyy

He's talkin shit, I havent gotten an ATAR estimate, and my school's not full of PhD scientists lol IF ANYTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY HAS BEEN POSTED FROM ME PLEASE DELETE IT MODS!!

mirakon

nigga
HSC
FUCK guys im sorry, I gave my friend my password and now he's posting shit on here omg sorryyyy

He's talkin shit, I havent gotten an ATAR estimate, and my school's not full of PhD scientists lol IF ANYTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY HAS BEEN POSTED FROM ME PLEASE DELETE IT MODS!!
i call bullshit

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Would like to point out i ~love~ checking IP addresses, you have maybe half an hour to sort your 'mate' out before i get home.

<3, ze ezil modz.

mike12345678

HSC
back on topic. :)

this is a good question. im looking to get into MED so they take a look at my ATAR estimate and my UMAT score. what if i get a good enough score but the ATAR estimate they give is inaccurate it means that i have to wait for the real ATARS to come out to get the second round interviews.

so it can be annoying if its not correct or at least accurate

zaha

HSC
N/A
ahaha bump
this hayaboston guy is so funny, been surfing his posts around here and can confirm he's one of the best members on this site

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)