• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Prior People (1 Viewer)

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
Hey all u pplz who go to prior (or if u have access to other ones), u know u get access to heaps and heaps of exam papers on the net. Can u plz plz plz plz post up some yr11 half yearlies for 2/3u maths from decent skools. Plz!!!

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Your statement refering to prior doenst make sense. :confused:
your school should give you their past papers and that will give you an indication of their standards. Decent schools dont neccessarily mean decent or hard tests. I can tell you now, that our school (Girraween) 3 unit exams are easy peasy, though i dont seem to get 100% for some reason :( :eek:

korry

HSC
N/A
just enrol and they'll let you access it

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by korry
just enrol and they'll let you access it
lol wat a dumb comment, ok ill put the question straight forward. I know yr11 doesnt count but i still want to practice sum maths/chem/phy papers before my half yearlies. I know prior ppl have access to stackloads of them, so thats why i included in my original post. Thanks :)

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
ohh prior have their own database of trials and exams from schools? is that what you're telling us ? :cool:
Originally posted by lil tiger
What is this place? And where?
PRIOR is a coaching collegde i think near Bondi. They charge ridiculous rates and apprently guaruntee you will get 95+ UAI if you tutor with them, do all their hw, pass their tests and school tests. If you dont, apparently you get a refund of all your fees back. *shrugs*

now theyre going to go after me for bagging them out :rolleyes: Laz will save me ! :D My mentioning of prior coaching is a form of advertising too :)

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
kimmeh i think wut u sed is a bit bs :p
as if they'll refund ur money for not gettin over 95 lol

as for the yr11 papers.. i dunno abt postin em up.. im kinda over my d/l limit =)

queenie

I know what ur thinkin...
HSC
oy ryan, lets make a deal ;) u said smewhere that u needed the umat papers, so ill give u (photocopy it.. wait, nah u can have it) the section three one, if u post the prelim papers up...

Zarathustra

Dasein
The ficticious world of subject, substance, "reaso
HSC
Where do you get past UMAT papers from anyway?

I guess with the exorbitant fees that PRIOR charge that if you pass all of their exams and don't get 95+ its only right that you get a refund:p Who would go there and not want to get over 95, it would be pointless:rolleyes: ... I'm sure they would easily recoup the lost revenue:D - so from this I assume they have close to 100% of their student getting 95+ (is this info correct:confused: )

Last edited:

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Nah, if ryan doesn't want to put up the papers then he shouldn't seriously, he is paying a lot of money and the access he has to exams is a privillage he recieves as a result of enrolling there and paying so much etc...so yeah its really up to you if you want to put them up, but don't feel pressured

queenie

I know what ur thinkin...
HSC
Originally posted by Zarathustra
Where do you get past UMAT papers from anyway?
u cant, as they dnt release past papers. what i was talking about were the booklets that u got from the workshops for UMAT.. prep material.

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ~*HSC 4 life*~
Nah, if ryan doesn't want to put up the papers then he shouldn't seriously, he is paying a lot of money and the access he has to exams is a privillage he recieves as a result of enrolling there and paying so much etc...so yeah its really up to you if you want to put them up, but don't feel pressured
Yeah of course, i mean all the trouble ppl go to scanning them and uploading the papers, i mean the papers they get are just a privilege to themselves, so lets all not share :) lol

greeninsanity

all love is equal
HSC
he is paying a lot of money and the access he has to exams is a privillage he recieves as a result of paying so much
...and it's right for those with more money to have more access to resources.

Zarathustra

Dasein
The ficticious world of subject, substance, "reaso
HSC
You go to PRIOR, no? Greeninsanity is right - why should people with more money have greater opportunities - damn unfair world:mad: - I'm sure someone that goes to PRIOR has a big enough heart to upload them... send them Zarathustra_sez@hotmail.com first:D :D

Originally posted by RUB!X
? im lost ?
So what's knew:p

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
no, you are all twisting what i said. I'm not saying that ONLY those people with "money" derserve greater access/opportunities

but how would YOU feel if you did enroll in an expensive tutoring college, to recieve a collection of notes/exams where person X could download them from the i-net for free? I'm just saying that ryan has actually paid for something, (hence should recieve a service/good in return) and it didn't come cheap, so he doesn't HAVE to feel like he is being "greedy" or anything just because he doesn't give his exam papers away.

At the end of the day its his choice, i was only reassuring him that he didn't have to feel obliged to do it

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by greeninsanity
...and it's right for those with more money to have more access to resources.
it is right for someone to get what they paid for

PrettyNoose

HSC
my friend goes to prior
she got a birthday card
goddamn prior people

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)