Prison Break (For people following US tv) (1 Viewer)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
DeathB4Life said:
im sure mahone can pull off some nice secret agent one hit kill karate chops...micheal though...im guessing he would want to team up with him to minimise the amount of anal received.

its been some 10 or so days since bellick took sucre's girlfriend, so im wondering how much conviently placed food stores she must have where shes being held.
I keep thinking that bellick probably did nothing to sucre's girlfriend and that he just told him that he did to make him cooperate.

beentherdunthat

HSC
DeathB4Life said:
im sure mahone can pull off some nice secret agent one hit kill karate chops...micheal though...im guessing he would want to team up with him to minimise the amount of anal received.
LOL

DeathB4Life said:
its been some 10 or so days since bellick took sucre's girlfriend, so im wondering how much conviently placed food stores she must have where shes being held.
I know, I'm thinking the same thing. I'm imagining it's going to be a whole hell of a while before Sucre gets to see her because he definitely needs to get himself into the Sona facilities, which is heavily guarded btw, in order to speak with Bellick ( YES, PEOPLE, IT WAS HIM ON THE FLOOR... At first I missed it but when you replay it, watch how Michael stops and stares at him before walking past...Bellick looks like he's been brutally raped/attacked, which makes us wonder if that guy standing over him done that! )

The season is getting really interesting. Whoevers scripting it must have one hell of an imagination.. Don't you guys think?

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
What do you mean the season is GETTING really interesting? It's finished

beentherdunthat

HSC
bazookajoe said:
What do you mean the season is GETTING really interesting? It's finished
LOL okay sorry, HSC is getting to me. I'm losing my mind. The SERIES is getting interesting. SEASON 3 will be very promising LOL

Pilgrim

HSC
DeathB4Life said:

its been some 10 or so days since bellick took sucre's girlfriend, so im wondering how much conveniently placed food stores she must have where shes being held.
are you retarded, maybe 10 days in real life, but in the show its been like 3 days. the whole series is like over 3 or 4 weeks or something

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Pilgrim said:
are you retarded, maybe 10 days in real life, but in the show its been like 3 days. the whole series is like over 3 or 4 weeks or something
You've got no idea. Every minute of their day is not shown in the episodes. Do you think that container ship gets them from America to Panama instantly.

I heard them say in the last episode they have been running for a year. That isn't even close to 3 or 4 weeks.

STx

Boom Bap
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
You've got no idea. Every minute of their day is not shown in the episodes. Do you think that container ship gets them from America to Panama instantly.

I heard them say in the last episode they have been running for a year. That isn't even close to 3 or 4 weeks.
QFT

forevaunited

HSC
Yep in the promo for season 3 it said "hes been on the run for a year" . . . that seems a long time. . . . i didn't think it would have been that long but i was thinking something around 5-6 months on the run.

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
*hopeful* said:
am i the only one who still hasnt seen it :(
if your refering to the last episode of season 2, then ive found the greatest website, try googling "movie forumz"

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
Pilgrim said:
maybe 10 days in real life, but in the show its been like 3 days
s02e21
Sucre: "its been a week. i dunno where she is. im scared-"

since then micheal managed to lose bellick, capture Tbag, steal a car, crash the stolen car, hand Tbag over to the police, somehow return to the boat (possibly on foot?), sail back to panama which takes him "atleast 24 hours to get there" (s02e22), then after the dispute travel on foot to the middle of nowhere to the 2nd boat, get arrested and end up in jai.

id say my guess of "10 or so days" seems about right.

Stib

HSC
Damn this show keeps me on edge. Great ending imo :)

Whens next season start? August or so?

plodge

HSC
N/A
^ yup aug 29th season 3 the last couple of eps were a thriller!!
aww sara and micheal are soo cute
can someone tell me more about SONA ?

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
*hopeful* said:
am i the only one who still hasnt seen it :(
You should really watch it, its the best. I just only recently started to watch it, i got the DVDs for season 1. I was too busy to watch it before :( i only watched bits and peices of it whenever i had the chance.
But seriuosly, its the best :D

Last edited:

*hopeful*

HSC
MaNiElla said:
You should really watch it, its the best. I just only recently started to watch it, i got the DVDs for season 1. I was too busy to watch it before :( i only watched bits and peices of it whenever i had the chance.
But seriuosly, its the best :D
LOL i meant i hadnt seen the current episode, the one that was out that week
i <3 this show to bits, u dont need to convince me :)
haha im the biggest poster in this thread just check the post count :cool: :p

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
*hopeful* said:
LOL i meant i hadnt seen the current episode, the one that was out that week
i <3 this show to bits, u dont need to convince me :)
haha im the biggest poster in this thread just check the post count :cool: :p
opps :shy:

well thats what you get for not reading the whole thread ;)

But since its finished and all, and im still not done with season 1 yet (Stupid uni assigments and exams) :(.......can you just tell me if that idiot bellick will die? i seriously dont have the Patience, to wait and find out, and the guy is seriuosly on my nerves !!! :mad1: :p

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
nah hes not dead
last ep of season2 hes all bashed up
but besides that he doesnt die..
sorry maniella !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)