Prison Break (For people following US tv) (1 Viewer)

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
*hopeful* said:
where did u see that ?? i just read all these spoilers about how shes not going anywhere
i just watched the episode thats why ?
and linc says so

but as i said. i refuse to believe it!

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
I'm going to watch the 4th episode in a while, and if it really turns out to be her head in that box, then i seriously wont be motivated to watch prison break anymore.

:mad1:

STx

Boom Bap
HSC
"the next chapter in this unbelievable tale: Michael's rebound relationship" LOL

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
am i the only one who felt that the actress who played Sarah wasnt ever present for any of the season 3 filming? it seems like all that was actually shown of her was an old photo and a flash-back followed by with a few vague glimpses of a red mop in a dark room to the sounds of a voice-over.

kudos to the producers/writers for managing to kill off a character without the hassle of having to extend the actresses contract for another month.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
DeathB4Life said:
am i the only one who felt that the actress who played Sarah wasnt ever present for any of the season 3 filming? it seems like all that was actually shown of her was an old photo and a flash-back followed by with a few vague glimpses of a red mop in a dark room to the sounds of a voice-over.
I hear that its because she's pregnant, and going to have a baby, which is why she wasnt present.

Poor Sara, she faced nothing but trouble ever since she helped Michael break out *sighs* :( If she didnt help him in the 1st place, then she and her dad would still be alive :\

I just hope that L.J wont be killed off too.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
DeathB4Life said:
kudos to the producers/writers for managing to kill off a character without the hassle of having to extend the actresses contract for another month.
Nah she quit the show to take care of her kid

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
So, what do y'all think about ep5? do you guys think that Michael would successfully break out?

yvettemaree47

HSC
MaNiElla said:
So, what do y'all think about ep5? do you guys think that Michael would successfully break out?
Ep 5 was awesome, just like every other episode!!! I can't wait until Michael finds out Sara's dead- I'm upset that she died, but I think the scene when Michael finds out will probably be one of the most heartbreaking of PB so far.
Apparently, the writers originally wanted to kill Sara off in episode 13 and have a scene where Michael is trying desperately to save her, but because Sarah Wayne Callies kept refusing to come in, they had to kill her off the way they did :( it's a shame!

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
yvettemaree47 said:
Ep 5 was awesome, just like every other episode!!! I can't wait until Michael finds out Sara's dead- I'm upset that she died, but I think the scene when Michael finds out will probably be one of the most heartbreaking of PB so far.
Yeah I reckon!! I really dont want to see that episode its going to be soooooooooo sad :( I can kind of imagine Michael's expression when he finds out already :eek:

yvettemaree47

HSC
I was reading an interview with the writers of PB and apparently Sara was meant to be killed off in episode 13 of this season- There was going to be a scene with Michael trying desperately to save her. But because Sarah Wayne Callies kept refusing to come in, they had no choice but to kill her off the way they did. I think it would have been much better the other way, but the way they did it was definitely shocking.

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
yvettemaree47 said:
Apparently, the writers originally wanted to kill Sara off in episode 13 and have a scene where Michael is trying desperately to save her, but because Sarah Wayne Callies kept refusing to come in, they had to kill her off the way they did :( it's a shame!
yvettemaree47 said:
I was reading an interview with the writers of PB and apparently Sara was meant to be killed off in episode 13 of this season- There was going to be a scene with Michael trying desperately to save her. But because Sarah Wayne Callies kept refusing to come in, they had no choice but to kill her off the way they did. I think it would have been much better the other way, but the way they did it was definitely shocking.
that was the worlds greatest double post, spanning an entire 5 days of time :D

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
yvettemaree47 said:
:rofl: I can't believe I did that! I'm so hopeless!!! Well at least everyone knows now...

*blushes in disbelief and embarrassment*
Naaah, these things happen :)

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
micheal being 'sent out' of Sona seems a little too convenient considering the guards didnt seem to mind killing anyone else.

i was really hoping for more of that 'genius mastermind breaks out of prison' feel, but the story line seems to be all over the place now.

*hopeful*

HSC
Yeah the series is too much all over the place, was that really the season finale ike ch 7 was claiming ?? or are they just on a hiatus till nxt yr ?

cuppy

HSC
N/A
there is a writer's strike in Hollywood which is why so many shows are having abrupt 'season finales' eg prison break, heroes, house etc. they say the strike could go on for months so who knows when all our fav shows will return =O

iamsickofyear12

HSC
They usually have a break over christmas anyway. It's just been moved up a bit because of the writers strike... if an agreement is reached then they will come back early next year and finish the season off. If it's not worked out in time then the mid season finales they are finishing on now could turn out to be the actual season finale for a shortened season because they won't have time to show the rest.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
they're just on hiatus mainly, house wasn't even a season finale, its still continuing in the US

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)