Prison Break (For people following US tv) (1 Viewer)

lDoHl

HSC
seremify007 said:
You mean episode 13 was meant to be the last? But.. it's... NOT FINISHED o__O?! Or are you saying they initially only planned 13 but decided to lengthen it?
Yeah, it was initially meant to be a 13 episode mini-series but due to the success of the show the network extended it to a full season.

s2indie

HSC
yeh, why wouldn't you extend the season. it's so good and addictive.
only a few more weeks.
=)

richz

i cant imagine being an american, having to wait 4 months, im already itching to watch the next episode and its only been 1 month since i watched the last

Undertoad

HSC
When the 20th march finally comes along will there be one episode shown each week?

7th Sign

HSC
ep 14 leaked like 5 days ago lol people on here move slow...

its allready all over YSI...

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
ooo, i want to see what happens now, the suspense is killing me

whatever happened to the photo the LJ took of the agent with the gun and sent to his email? is that going to come up again, i thought it would be used in the appeal when the judge asked for a little of evidence even if it was intangible >< can't wait!

richz

haha.... y not, nothing 2 b afraid of. i just watched 15, Lincoln is dead :p :rolleyes:

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
episode 15 was suspenseful, who was that lady talking to the vice president that said she knows Lincoln's father? i wonder how the "new plan" is going to work out, all walking on the surface...

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
fantasy27 said:
episode 15 was suspenseful, who was that lady talking to the vice president that said she knows Lincoln's father? i wonder how the "new plan" is going to work out, all walking on the surface...
I don't know who she is exactly but she's working for the vice president.
I love this show!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
shortie_689 said:
is he really dead... Does he really die is he get executed...
No his not dead yet, his execution got delayed. It was about to happen and the judge called just in time and stopped it because of some new evidence. So his got another 3 weeks.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
No his not dead yet, his execution got delayed. It was about to happen and the judge called just in time and stopped it because of some new evidence. So his got another 3 weeks.
WHICH NOBODY SAW COMING! GREATEST PLOT TWIST EVER!

richz

lmao did u guys really believe me, anyway episode 16s out, but its a screener and i hear its dodgy so im not gonna d/l it yet.

Ogm lincolns last evidence is going 2 die as well argh....

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)