Prison Break (For people following US tv) (2 Viewers)

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
xrtzx said:
lmao did u guys really believe me, anyway episode 16s out, but its a screener and i hear its dodgy so im not gonna d/l it yet.

Ogm lincolns last evidence is going 2 die as well argh....
i almost did, but then i thought, it wont be prison break without Lincoln, lol, then i thought, maybe he does die because it would be a huge twist if he did, then the prison break would be Michael breaking out because he'll be stuck in prison, hehehe

by last evidence are you referring to his father?

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I can't wait to watch the next episode.

I wonder what happened to that agents wife? Maybe she could still be alive(I doubt it though) because they didn't show the bad agent kill her, but I guess he would have ended up killing her when he went to their house.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
The screener iz out, but the sound and picture don't match, so I'll wait til the real one getz aired.

pinoying

HSC
it was fine on my screener copy...
nothing really advances in this episode. more of a look on the character's pasts... the doctors past is rather interesting
not really sure if i'd call that a spoiler, but just incase anyone didnt wanna know at all what happens

Undertoad

HSC
I was disappointed with ep16 appart from wentworth looking so hot... :)

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
pinoying said:
it was fine on my screener copy...
nothing really advances in this episode. more of a look on the character's pasts... the doctors past is rather interesting
not really sure if i'd call that a spoiler, but just incase anyone didnt wanna know at all what happens
Well you do actually get to know that Terrance Steadman iz still alive.

pinoying

HSC
^^^

oo forgot about that one! yeah that would have been an important point to forget

richz

wow, just watched it, so u guys dont think that episode was interesting.

It was smart of the directors to place this episode between all the curfuffle, just filled in all the missing bits.

ie wat the crane means, how all the gang got into fox river, past of every main character, how linc got the money and wat it was used for etc.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
i think the episode was interesting into telling how they all got into Fox River

the meaning behind the crane was very well done, found it very touching =D

oh, and with Terrance Steadman, i dont really get it, did he get plastic surgery or something, because the dead guy in the car sorta looked different, well from the snippets of the video we get to see anyway, and then the fake teeth, and the "you have no idea what i've been through"; just got me a little confused

i also liked the line, "to not have to be the older brother to my older brother" said by Michael

oh also, i never thought the doctor had that type of story, somehow just didnt picture it like that..

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
Yeh, the doctor story was a bit strange....
That episode wasn't that great, just showed everyones past.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
I actually thought it wasn't bad, i guess they are realising they have to drag some episodes (like Lost).

pinoying

HSC
yeah i thought it was good to have an insight into everything and why everyone is locked up... yowza, sucre's lady is lovely. and I want abruzzi back!

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
fantasy27 said:
oh, and with Terrance Steadman, i dont really get it, did he get plastic surgery or something, because the dead guy in the car sorta looked different, well from the snippets of the video we get to see anyway, and then the fake teeth, and the "you have no idea what i've been through"; just got me a little confused
They dug up the body to identify the corpse a few episodez befo, and0 the only thing that could identify the person waz the teeth, which waz taken from Steadman, therefore the fake teeth.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I liked that episode, it was interesting.

JMFH

HSC
N/A
BEST SHOW! ill join the forum on this epic show haha im bored as being distracted from study, for exam tomoz haha.

oi im intruiged by the doctor lass :p what has she got to do with the price of fish in china... i reckon shes a real clever character and is going to do a lot, with previous mental illnesses.etc rah rah

food for thought

jess

richz

hmmm.... i see episode 18 is out for sum reason, why the hell is it out be4 17.

Undertoad

HSC
Has anyone seen episode 17? This is really annoying me. Feels like its been ages since i saw a new prison break ep and i wanna watch 18

Filadelphia

HSC
i love prison break...watched every episode so far, about time they brought some more good tv shows in. wentorth miller is hot and the story line is really good. definately one of my fav shows! i wonder if anything happens between the doc and michael anywhere down the track?

Undertoad

HSC
Filadelphia said:
i wonder if anything happens between the doc and michael anywhere down the track?
I hope so. And i dont see how she couldnt be into him hes so sexy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)