Prison Break (For people following US tv) (1 Viewer)

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
oh right..
nooo thats not good at all
what can i get now..?

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
Wow! i really didnt see that ending coming, mahone is a maniac! They're r killing em off pretty quick wonder who'll be next.

:rofl: at haywire "gonna go to holland on a raft" :rofl:

Gonna be such a long wait untill the next episode, sucks!

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Best episode of the season by far. Mahone is insane.

I have massive respect for Tweener now, that's why I feel so sorry for him at the end.

And there's no way Sucre will end up wit that money alone, I predict T-Bag to take him out somehow.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I hope tweener is just pretending to be dead and still has a little bit of life left in him so he can shoot that fbi guy..though I doubt that he would still be alive after being shot a few times:(

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Damn that sucks...no happy ending for Tweener and that chick...poor kid

Pilgrim

HSC
yeah tweener got my respect and then they killed him. damn.

pretty good ep. very out of character for sucre

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
jake2.0 said:
So it'll go like this?

Episode 7- Buried - 3rd October 2006

4 week break....

Episode 8 - Dead Fall - 31st October 2006

2 month break....

Episode 9 - Unearthed - 2nd January 2007

Damn that sucks big time! Stupid baseball
yeh that sucks..

Vampire

KOLLARZUP!!
HSC
jake2.0 said:
So it'll go like this?

Episode 7- Buried - 3rd October 2006

4 week break....

Episode 8 - Dead Fall - 31st October 2006

2 month break....

Episode 9 - Unearthed - 2nd January 2007

Damn that sucks big time! Stupid baseball

OMFG FFS!!#@!%$!%!$!$*(^%!@

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
Well Fox has now said that the next episode (#9-death fall) will be shown on the 23rd of October (24th for us) and then another one (#10-unearthed) the week after. As for after that, most PB fan sites are suggesting all will be back to normal :D, but no confirmations as yet.

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
oh okai.. thats kinda good then !

man.. sucre.. wth ?!
and omgsh.. lincoln.. its a trapp ! nooooO! LJ !!!

oh guyss.. did you check out the 2 min preview of the next ep on youtube?

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
yea it was pretty out of character for Sucre to flip out like that, but it was a much better episode than the recent ones...

*hopeful*

HSC
well the guy who plays sucre, amaury, said that we'll see a dark side of sucre this season...

i cant believe mahone killed tweener :( omg n they killed the governor

pretty stupid of lincoln to rush off like that, sif not think its a trap.....poor michael was full cut

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Well I doubt Lincoln's stupid, he probably does think it's a trap. And the whole Sucre thing, I dunno yet...
And the trailer on youtube doesn't reveal anything at all :(

Last edited:

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
Mahone killing Tweener freaked me out, he must be really messed up by Shales... I'm sure Lincoln knows its a trap, wish the brothers didn't have to split though... Wonder how Sarah is going to get out of everything

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Can't believe Tweener's gone :( :( :( This show couldn't get any better, but the writers really don't have to kill off someone every episode to keep it exciting :worried:

What was the point of Mahone killing Tweener? "I have nothing against you, but they do".. is supposed to mean..?

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
i think maybe Mahone is just trying to make it worse for the escapees when they get caught, assuming that they do, dig them a deeper grave i suppose

darcho

HSC
N/A
i reckon michael told sucre to pull the gun so t bag wouldnt get the money.
if u look in the trailer michael just walks up to him, after sucre had been on a bike, they must have organised a meeting....and he says 'adios amigos' to him almost facetiously, i bet he'll say that and sucre will smile and they'll hug or something. just my theory.

i thought it was pretty stupid of lincoln to run off, walking into a trap and leaving schofield without any muscle in case the other guys shaped up to him.

yeh this one episode i liked tweener after hating him with a passion ever since he was introduced. did something noble for once then gets shot.

i reckon kellerman 'lance' will help sara, he'll b pissed that he's been demoted and doesnt want her to die, despite him being just as ammoral as t bag. but then again, that can b expected and is the obvious, so the writers probably have the complete opposite in mind - or something totally unexpected.

how sad is bellick...has to call his mum to pick him up and he's like 40 (from trailer)

y do they have to torture us by holding off like this? y oh y? i reckon it will b a major cliffhanger if it has a breal between now an jan, just to annoy us....

anyone know if this is a 13 or 22 episode season? i would assume 13, but u never know, it could become like lost....mayb prison break vs lost, like alien vs predator lol

Dr_Doom

HSC
oh yeah I think you're right about that sucre and michael thing. what are the odds of michael just wandering out of the bush to find sucre who had a complete headstart.

also I wonder what provoked sucre not to just ride of into the sunset with the 5 mil and forget everyone else :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)