Prison Break (For people following US tv) (1 Viewer)

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Fuckin Prison Break, sif make stuff so repetitive. They get out, get caught again. I just wanna know the end now, just let em escape and live their happy lives.

Dr_Doom

HSC
Fuken awesome episode! Does this mean they will end the season at 13? With michael and lincon inside the van?

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
codereder said:
in episode 9, wat did lincoln mutter at the end to his son. r we supposed to know?
he keeps saying "LJ im sorry..."

HSC
i cant believe episode after 13, which would be episode 14, is gonna be aired back around march, now thats a long ass break :mad1:

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
such a good ep! so how many eps in this season and how long is the hiatus after ep 13?

darcho

HSC
N/A
if lincoln escapes again its getting a bit far fetched. i mean, his dad could probs get him out, but then its de ja vu all over again. chances r he gets killed while in custody cause thats wat mahone has to do. but wats the point of the show without lincoln?have they forgotten that he really is the main character, cause without him there wouldnt really b any prison break.
also, wat was the go with the stuff schofield had hidden in the gardens? What did he want that for?

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
sunjet said:
such a good ep! so how many eps in this season and how long is the hiatus after ep 13?
the most recent was episode 9.
November 27th? 4 weeks time.. assuming there are no more delays between now and then.

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
ep 9 was good

oscar shales.. i am now satisfied.. everything was explained ! thank goodness !

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Huratio said:
the most recent was episode 9.
November 27th? 4 weeks time.. assuming there are no more delays between now and then.
you misread what i said.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
im glad the fountain that Mahone looked at was finally explained... im glad there is a bit of each story, not just focused on one escapee now, although i still wonder what happened to Haywire

Dr_Doom

HSC
Remember he was building that boat.. I wouldn't be surprised if he got locked up for being crazy before he was found by the police.

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
LOL yeah.. Doom.. you're right ! haha

i still wonder where haywire it though ! lol

and congrats.. finished all ur exams eh.. ?

dongypro

HSC
just watched episode 10

man its good the middle part

and then in the end .. they always leave u with a cliff hanger...

i wont tell u what happens but.. ull just be like .. OMG Tancredi u retard! Why did u leave the )(*#!

And u wish Michael had a gun so he could finally kill (the guy in the end)

if he could kill mahone and the( guy in the end) PB will no longer be a drama

HSC
this is abit of spoilers for up coming episodes, including bits of episode 14.

there's a new character in 2.13:

[PAD MAN] A silent man with thin arms and an unsettling face, the Pad Man is in his 50s to 60s, but it is hard to tell exactly how old he is. But he has presence; the kind that only comes from power -- control -- and the understanding that no one can touch you. If there was a guy behind the guy -- he's be the guy who owned HIM. Intriguing and mysterious, he's Bill Kim's taciturn boss; unwilling to be overheard on the phone, he controls Kim's telephone conversations with terse notes ripped from an ever-present pad of paper. HE NEVER SPEAKS...GUEST STAR/RECURRING ROLE IN THIS SEASON AND POSSIBLY THE NEXT

From TV Guide:

Disconnect

Michael takes time out for a sad farewell with Mahone hot on his trail. C-Note suffers a loss when he ventures out in public; and Kellerman tries to cover up a missed opportunity.

information on 2.14 which is titled John Doe:
[BANK] Age 35, this muscular, menacing African American inmate tries to make Bellick his punk, but gets a nasty surprise when Bellick attacks him and leaves him moaning on the floor. Later, however, Bank and his goons are planning to pull Bellick out of his cell and make him pay for his effrontery -- and there's no one around to stop them...LEAD (7)

STORY LINE: Bellick is targeted for violence by vicious inmate BANK and his goons, who have a score to settle...

New AmEx promo is up:

http://www.fox.com/amex/

Fat Joe

1-800-528-4800

Dr_Doom

HSC
Pretty good episode, man I hate that kellyman gu y why can't he just die already! He's such a bad actor aswell.

That amex promo was shit lol, worst scene to show.

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
Good episode, whats with all the posting of spoilers for like episodes in the future, sif read them and ruin the show. Some people have no patience. I have no patience and that's why I download them! But if you read ahead it would make the show shit. But meh do what you like I guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)