Prison Break season 5 (1 Viewer)

UNZPME

HSC
hey people after watching prison break season 4 do you guys reckon there will be an Season 5 of Prison Break???

Pace_T

HSC
no. season 4 i think is going for the full 22 eps or whatever. on youtube theres a lot of videos of the actors and directors discussion the prospect of filiming season 5 but the general consensus is that the ratings are too low and it would just be dragging on

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Pace_T said:
no. season 4 i think is going for the full 22 eps or whatever. on youtube theres a lot of videos of the actors and directors discussion the prospect of filiming season 5 but the general consensus is that the ratings are too low and it would just be dragging on
Agreed. The Prison Break is getting worse every season.

It will be off the air by this season imho

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
lyounamu said:
Agreed. The Prison Break is getting worse every season.

It will be off the air by this season imho
yeah theyre running out of things to escape from!

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
no. there are 22 eps in season 4. there will be no season 5.

LordPc

HSC
Yes its being ended, a shame really. Its not often that a show has the ability to create a good plot with continual twists each episode as prison break can. Traveller and Day Break were just as good before they were cancelled. It seems like Lost is the only show out there now with true suspense. But I agree that Prison Break should wrap up, there arent enough loose ends left to make a rational 5th season.

I do hope the writing staff of PB get together and make another drama show though

Pace_T

HSC
yeah im kinda getting sick of waiting 7 days for each new episode.. it drives me insane!!

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
how long does it take to escape from a prison anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)