Private Maths Tutoring (2 Viewers)

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
yeah but the textbook is like $70 πŸ’€
i'd say they're being resourceful, i don't think all of their questions are used in their theory books entirely,

it's like tutoring centres using harder qns from other schools and putting them into their theory booklets as harder questions. it's not that bad, and they're used for a reason

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
when he mentioned drives i was talking about ruse, nsg, other school drives etc, not scom.. i wasn't roasting u specifically (just mentioned bc ur the du guy here, sorry if it seemd like i roasted u) - moreos note that du supposedly has nonstandard set/interval notation
mb. I thought u were talking ab me making a mistake in one of the hw booklets I was given by du and somehow the teacher remembered that from yrs ago and said that online I was using 'incorrect notation' or smn.

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
Although all tutors have their issues on their methods. shouldnt just pull du out of the mix duly bc its a lil expensive

hscgirl

HSC
LMAO THAT'S HILARIOUS SPILL THE RECS
aside from that i've heard math teachers online criticise @Pethmin's beloved du for using wrong/non standard notation
lmaoo, my maths teacher seems to support and recommend dr du, he is kinda neutral abt kurt, but he HATES scom (like he RLLY HATES scom, idek why)

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
lmaoo, my maths teacher seems to support and recommend dr du, he is kinda neutral abt kurt, but he HATES scom (like he RLLY HATES scom, idek why)
Sounds like a wise dude. He knows his shit bruh. W teacher.

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
2U is good anywhere. If u genuinely find it easy, you should consider X1.

hscgirl

HSC
LOOOL that's weird bcz scom owner is part of mansw ? i shouldnt hypothesise (lowkey considering trying for kurt if he offers 2u, tho probs not)
idk, he seems to think scom is really overrated (and other places like dr du are more effective for maths tutoring)

hscgirl

HSC
scom might be tbh. du works wonders for some people but i feel like a lot of ppl who go du and are good would've been good regardless ..
don't u go to scom for maths tutoring, right?

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
with the $ scom is charging for 2U, u should invest in ngo and sons or dr du bruh.

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
its 470 smn for ngo and sons for 3U so def cheaper- additionally, it has vids that u can rewatch in the case you missed smn during the lesson

Only issue will be the strictness. dont do hw and and these tutors may kick y out

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
I dont think Kurt's type of discipline is neccessary, but ngo or du are on the threshold you would want.

hscgirl

HSC
i think the experience of laughing about doing kurt hw at 2am to avoid detention is one i want !! (i find this stuff funny and kurt is closer than both)
the fact you actually say this is so funny lmao… imagine being able to focus at 2am though-

skzzks

HSC
LOOOL that's weird bcz scom owner is part of mansw ? i shouldnt hypothesise (lowkey considering trying for kurt if he offers 2u, tho probs not)
pre sure kurt has only 3u in y11 and only 4u in y12

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)