private school girl from strathfield murdered... by her older sister (1 Viewer)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
yeah, my implication was that she stole someone elses straightener in the past, so she has a history of straightener thieving!

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Fathers said:
Fuck off Katie. You're full of strawman arguments.

Are you telling me that prior to knowing about what's-her-name having a hormonal disorder, you were as interested in the story? It makes good news. It sells papers.
I was interested long before the hormonal disorder. So she has a hormonal disorder, who gives a fuck. For all we know, she doesn't.

I'm saying they're fucking idiots because taking something like that off her Facebook and making it public is irresponsible.

It doesn't mean she has a hormonal disorder, it means she's joined support groups for it. As a consequence, these other people suffering the same disorder have had to go private or brace themselves in the event people start blaming the hormonal disorder for the fact she went batshit insane.

Fuck off scum, you're the one with shit house arguments. 'LOLZ OH BUT ITZ INTERESTINZ TO THE READINGZ LOLZ'. Cocksucker.

Rings

HSC
katie tully said:
I was interested long before the hormonal disorder. So she has a hormonal disorder, who gives a fuck. For all we know, she doesn't.

I'm saying they're fucking idiots because taking something like that off her Facebook and making it public is irresponsible.

It doesn't mean she has a hormonal disorder, it means she's joined support groups for it. As a consequence, these other people suffering the same disorder have had to go private or brace themselves in the event people start blaming the hormonal disorder for the fact she went batshit insane.

Fuck off scum, you're the one with shit house arguments. 'LOLZ OH BUT ITZ INTERESTINZ TO THE READINGZ LOLZ'. Cocksucker.
AHAHAHA, that time of the month again huh?

Also, we all know that she does in fact have a hormone disorder. Just look at a picture of the poor girl!

TBH, when I first saw her, I thought she was a man with a wig.

Last edited:

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Rings said:
AHAHAHA, that time of the month again huh?

Also, we all know that she does in fact have a hormone disorder. Just look at a picture of the poor girl!

TBH, when I first saw it, I thought it was a man with a wig.
It's always that time of the month when I'm dealing with terrorist scum.

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
Haha hes got flowery cushions and stuff. And the magazine on that gun is massives. Also very happy looking man. In his tent. With several goats (probably).

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
staticsiscool said:
Haha hes got flowery cushions and stuff. And the magazine on that gun is massives. Also very happy looking man. In his tent. With several goats (probably).
and his 9 yr old bitchez, coz osama is a prophet

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
Nah too impure, he lieks the goats. Also wtf does that cunt keep doing to get banned? Rings now? I make the best racist calls and only half of them get deleted and still only 3 bans.

cerys

because i can.
HSC

Holyshizznat. I thought this was a 'fake' photo of some guys dressed as girls (for a comedy movie), until I actually clicked on her facebook :eek:

Onto serious busiiiiness. My condolences to the family. Not a good thing to happen at all...

:ninja:

studentcheese

HSC
coffeebean said:
Wow, I'm surprised at your ability to find humour in such a sad story. Seriously, leaving comments such as those...what the hell is wrong with you all?
Some people are just too retarded or arrogant to find empathy in such stories.

Poor private school girl. For being murdered by her own sister, I can't imagine the pain her parents must be going through.

zstar

HSC
N/A
She looks like a lesbian.

Never piss off a dyke.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)