Private Tutoring for Adv/Std English and Ext 1 (Furthur Enquiries) - Fairfld/Livo (1 Viewer)

laceytutu

HSC
Hey all, I'm Stella :) I just graduated last year from Cecil Hills and I'm offering to do some tutoring. I tutor English on a discussive and deeper level than most tutors offer. Although I will work with you on your linguistic technique and adaptions, I believe that in order to write a good essay one must understand the module. Most of my teachings are heavily philosophical based, mainly though Romanticism, Post Modernism, and Modernism.

Rates are 25$ for an hour, but all is negotiable.

Feel free to call me on 0433 870 344 or email/msn superstarrella@hotmail.com or buzz me on BoS.

I can also do proof-reading and discussion for Ext 2 Major Works - ONLY proof-reading and discussion. I will not write it for you, but I will aid you in making your work better. Do not contact me if you wish for a cheat.

ATAR_boy

HSC
Hey all, I'm Stella :) I just graduated last year from Cecil Hills and I'm offering to do some tutoring. I tutor English on a discussive and deeper level than most tutors offer. Although I will work with you on your linguistic technique and adaptions, I believe that in order to write a good essay one must understand the module. Most of my teachings are heavily philosophical based, mainly though Romanticism, Post Modernism, and Modernism.

Rates are 25$ for an hour, but all is negotiable.

Feel free to call me on 0433 870 344 or email/msn superstarrella@hotmail.com or buzz me on BoS.

I can also do proof-reading and discussion for Ext 2 Major Works - ONLY proof-reading and discussion. I will not write it for you, but I will aid you in making your work better. Do not contact me if you wish for a cheat.
Wow, 'discussive' and 'deeper' level, man, how much can you pump up English?
The only reason why people do English Tutoring is to GAIN an UNFAIR advantage, and I find this sick, as it's a waste of money, either you are good at English or you are average. :monkey::monkey:

laceytutu

HSC
Then it must shock you one day that some people actually LIKE English. I didn't study for school because I was going to be going to a private college for Entertainment. All I did was focus on Music and I was aiming for a 65. Without study I still managed to get a 83.35 and that's with having all of my marks pulled down. The HSC isn't all about marks, learning English on a philosophical level and studying "Belonging" on a sociological level actually enables you to become better equipped in life, and maybe if you were able to see this, you would be able to broaden your mind.
If I wanted to give people an unfair advantage, I could easily do it, but that's not helping you. I'm here to teach people, not to make them do my beck and whim.

procrastinatorr

HSC
Then it must shock you one day that some people actually LIKE English. I didn't study for school because I was going to be going to a private college for Entertainment. All I did was focus on Music and I was aiming for a 65. Without study I still managed to get a 83.35 and that's with having all of my marks pulled down. The HSC isn't all about marks, learning English on a philosophical level and studying "Belonging" on a sociological level actually enables you to become better equipped in life, and maybe if you were able to see this, you would be able to broaden your mind.
If I wanted to give people an unfair advantage, I could easily do it, but that's not helping you. I'm here to teach people, not to make them do my beck and whim.
That's true, being able to speak or write properly can definitely take you anywhere! I don't get it, you're a 2008 graduate why would you care if she's tutoring or not! GOSH people these days piss me off.

AND AND gender undisclossed are you a tranny?

sinophile

HSC
N/A
I'd like to think of teachers similar to this as 'sensei' or 'mentors'. Someone who will guide you through the ins-and-outs.

shockmaster92

HSC
Would you be interested in tutoring Std eng what are your rates and are you willing to go to Ingleburn or Campbelltown

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)