Private vs. Public Schools! (1 Viewer)

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
send your kids to a private school because if you send them to a public school they will be dumber because the only thing that makes ppl smart and educated is whether their teacher is enthusiastic and they have laptops in the class room and they have a good football field. not having these things makes u retarded

HSC
N/A
send your kids to a private school because if you send them to a public school they will be dumber because the only thing that makes ppl smart and educated is whether their teacher is enthusiastic and they have laptops in the class room and they have a good football field. not having these things makes u retarded
When the fuck did anyone say that having those things makes people smarter?
Having enthusiastic teachers, laptops & football fields does make a students journey through school more enjoyable... but doesn't make them smarter. It comes down to the student and whether or not they want to learn.
No one ever said public school kids are retarded either.

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
Ja'mie King said:
People always go, "private schools create better citizens". But I would say they create better quality citizens. Studies have shown that students from private schools are more likely to get into uni and end up making a lot more money. While wife beaters and rapists are nearly all public school educated. Sorry, no offense, but it's true.
what she said.

noworriez1

HSC
N/A
nope

not always true

(cbb to explain why)

HSC
Uni Grad
Why do new people not understand that sometimes, on the internet especially, people don't always say the exact truth of what they believe?

Also there are a number of factors that influence and impact upon student achievement not just the students desire to learn (not rocket surgery).

noworriez1

HSC
N/A
Why do new people not understand that sometimes, on the internet especially, people don't always say the exact truth of what they believe?

Also there are a number of factors that influence and impact upon student achievement not just the students desire to learn (not rocket surgery).
not new

and whats the point?
thats just a waste of time

(no, to start debate) - ok cool

debate started

HSC
N/A
#1 school in NSW is public. Done.
LOL its also selective... taking the 180 smartest people in Year 6.
You cant just say its an average public school, because its not.
Have you also realized that the only schools within the top 10, that arent selective, are private? (SCEGGS, Ascham, Abbotsleigh)

Magical Kebab

HSC
Have you also realized that the only schools within the top 10, that arent selective, are private? (SCEGGS, Ascham, Abbotsleigh)
I couldn't care less. 1st is ruse.

alstah

HSC
Uni Grad

+1.

945 people got 99+ ATAR's last year. James Ruse takes the top 180 in the state, but not all of these 180 students are in the top 945 of the state in year 12.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
public schools are shit

private schools aren't shit but the people usually are.

HSC
N/A
public schools are shit

public schools arent shit.
and people who go to private schools arent shit either, 2 friends of mine go to Wenona, and one goes to Pymble Ladies and they would be the most lovely girls you'll ever meet.
there are snobby people everywhere you go in life, even at public schools.

noworriez1

HSC
N/A
public schools are shit

it really depends for both of them

and as much as ppl dont wanna hear it

it also depends on the area

lets not hide it ppl

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
public schools arent shit.
and people who go to private schools arent shit either, 2 friends of mine go to Wenona, and one goes to Pymble Ladies and they would be the most lovely girls you'll ever meet.
there are snobby people everywhere you go in life, even at public schools.
No, I think it's obvious I am right and you are wrong Taylor Swift. How does it feel, being wrong again.

Stickin' up with me homeboy Kanye

HSC
N/A
No, I think it's obvious I am right and you are wrong Taylor Swift. How does it feel, being wrong again.

Stickin' up with me homeboy Kanye
hahahahaha, you have obviously never met a person who goes to a private school in your life, and you therefore generalize private school people as 'shit', when they're not.
private school people are JUST LIKE US, YOU DUMBASS. they might be wealthier but that doesn't make them snobbier, most of them are actually really nice & don't look down on other schools.
so therefore, you're wrong :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)