• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Private vs. Public Schools! (2 Viewers)

boris

Banned
HSC
they get abstudy which you wont quality for
and some institutions have indigenous scholarships but you arent at uni/tafe

they only get something if they are studying otherwise its the same as being a shitcunt white fulla

so you get nothing

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC

they only get something if they are studying otherwise its the same as being a shitcunt white fulla

so you get nothing
Im talking about all abos, not just students. But yeah i will never qualify for Abstudy, i have to many assets.

antonio primo

Banned
HSC
according to the centrelink site abos get like $800 a fortnight to study a masters degree

if anybody is aware of any other abo specific benefits let me know i dont think there are that many other than that

" i dont get nothin from the government, all that the government has given me is a car and three houses bro

how am i meant to survive"

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
according to the centrelink site abos get like $800 a fortnight to study a masters degree

if anybody is aware of any other abo specific benefits let me know i dont think there are that many other than that

" i dont get nothin from the government, all that the government has given me is a car and three houses bro

how am i meant to survive"
Housing, full medical cover, an apology, monetary benefits.

boris

Banned
HSC
Im talking about all abos, not just students. But yeah i will never qualify for Abstudy, i have to many assets.
you dont get anything just for being abo

if unemployed and abo you just get the newstart or whatever etc same as whites

cheese_cheese

HSC

so you get nothing
The argument is valid. Scholarships and welfare should not be exclusive to or differ for different races. Everyone in Australia should be treated equal irregardless of their genetics.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
The argument is valid. Scholarships and welfare should not be exclusive to or differ for different races. Everyone in Australia should be treated equal irregardless of their genetics.
Kk lets send CC to the NT.

benk2788

Banned
HSC
Actually both are great school, it will only depends on what institutions you are in:)

benk2788

Banned
HSC
I experienced studying in both public and private and honestly BOTH are great that's why I believe that it will never matter if you're in public or private!

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
The individual is more important than the school.

I went to a (public) school that is probably in the bottom few percent in the state, and yet I study engineering and am going really well, and better than most of my private school friends.

That being said, I would be a lot smarter if I had been able to go to the (private) school I wanted to attend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)