Procrastinators Anonymous (1 Viewer)

What best describes how far along you are?

• Written first drafts of my essay and now polishing it up

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Done quite a bit of research and am pulling it together

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Written a couple of journal entries and seen a few sites

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Research project? Due in two months? Oh SHIT

Votes: 17 48.6%

• Total voters

malayz_angel

We've all heard Alcoholics Anonymous and a few of the others..but are there any of these around? I've got two months to go and still haven't really started..I think I would definitely qualify as someone with a problem. :(

yawwn

your not the only one, though you do have an upside, at least you know what your doing i'm screwed

:apig: :chainsaw:

our teacher gave up and decided to make everything; proposal, synopsis, essay, logbook and biblio due on the same day - end of this term! argh! have had 1/2 yearlies this fortnight, tell myself i'll start afterwards (as if)

funkychickie

my essay/ project

mine isnt due to after the trials... that means the 25th of august
hehe thats heaps good im happy but i need to do it soon cause i dont want to have to do it when im studying for my trials..
so now is as good a time as any other.. might get some good info tomorrow

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
ive found that working on it somewhere where you HAVE to work, really helps...

our ext hist teacher took us to the uni library... and just the whole atmosphere there really motivated me to get something done.

haha, our teacher took us to a uni as well - but it had the opposite effect. we'd all just come back from a school camp and ended up crashing in desks in obscure corners of the never-ending libary... he couldn't find us so assumed we were doing work...

i'm finding it incredibly hard to start the essay - i have a question and all.. but..but.. argh!

malayz_angel

Yeah I've tried going to Fisher Library (Sydney Uni) and tried to study but my friends and I always end up distracted by the never-ending supply of books on different subs! The last time I was there we forgot to study and went to the freaky rare book room instead. Oh well, I know the secret now: GO ALONE

kass

HSC
Ours draft is due at the end of this term, with our log, so that we don't have to be rushing during the trials, but our good copy is due after the trials.

malayz_angel

My stuff is due for our teacher to check at the end of July, so yeah, that is kinda gonna screw up my holidays...:mad:

But it's because we have our trials in early August and he just wants us to have time to study for those properly..so I should probably forgive him and throw this away. :chainsaw:

fatima

yea well ive done NUTIN! ive only analyzed 1 book. havent started synopsis, essay or bib. teach wats us to hand it all in at once. hanst doen one check up with me. anyone doin imperialism for their core topic??

sillychikki

HSC
i reckon i beat you all!!!!! i have only done one log book entry, and i havent even decided on what topic im doing, let alone get it out of the way?!! my log is being collected and i need more entries....*groans*
our project is due something like end of term 3, and yeah fatima we're doing imperialism in the 20th century for our optional core. Its pretty good, but then i heard not many people do it, so i suppose its even better:)

baby_mulanz

so bored ~ sleepy
*sigh* so dead ! ive done nothing on NedKelly *yup im doin N.K and potrayal crap too*
and i have Elizabeth Essay due this Wed and still have not start ARGH

baby_mulanz

so bored ~ sleepy
nupz =(
I have absolutely no idea wat to do ... mayb we could ... erm.. exchange notes... ^_^ .. except.. i would.. have absoloutly nothing... but .. hey... lets do dat =P ~
*babbling now* i dono wat question will b...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)