Procrastinators Anonymous (1 Viewer)

What best describes how far along you are?

• Written first drafts of my essay and now polishing it up

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Done quite a bit of research and am pulling it together

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Written a couple of journal entries and seen a few sites

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Research project? Due in two months? Oh SHIT

Votes: 17 48.6%

• Total voters

malayz_angel

Well if u haven't gotten a question for Ned Kelly yet, I would honestly recommend u change ur topic. It's not just because I'm doing it too (okay, that may be a teeny factor) but I'm honestly having a really rough time. It's difficult to find major sources as most of the stuff written about Kelly are fiction and I don't know how accurate they are. Just trust me, it's TOUGH!

baby_mulanz

so bored ~ sleepy
u dont haev to tell me gurl =(~ i dink dis mite b the subj dat doesnt count for me ~ oh btw ~ are u from malaysia?~

its too late to change anyhow

MicK_eT

Terry mate!
hehehe wow ned kelly... lol
richard III is boring but i cant change... damn my very british teacher who recommended it ......
im starting in the holis now.....
i wonder if anyone else has done or is doing it?

MicK_eT

Terry mate!
baby... read malayz post and can u see an idea forming there? since theres heapsof fiction on him maybe do a portrayal of ned in fiction or something like that....... u just need to form the basis of the historical ned then compare with fiction texts like movies and other doosies..... poems even.... songs.... the possibilities are endless my dear...

malayz_angel

Yes, baby_mulanz, I am technically from Malaysia and congrats, u were the first person to pick up on that : p

Btw, MicK_eT hasn't got a bad idea...i'd take it if I were u ;)
I haven't even started my project properly but I think I know what I'm gonna do. I have to hurry though....it's due at the end of these hols!

jellicle

im the only one left in the class, so i hardly see the teacher anyway. i just have to hand it in eventually, im really lucky, but then again, i have nobody to talk about my ideas with. guess we are all screwed in some way

jellicle

ned kelly people, try the Jerilderie Letter, if you havent already, its by him, so it could be useful. oh and no, im not doing ned kelly, i just read about this letter that he wrote. goodluck

MicK_eT

Terry mate!
wow ur soo lucky.... i have 11 ppl in my class includin me and baby_mulanz is one of them... anywayz i have frnds in my class and we discuss ideas.... just not history related ideas... its more a distraction anywayz havin frnds in class hehehe

malayz_angel

I've already got the Jerilderie Letter, jellicle, but thanx heaps for the suggestion anyway! we have about eight of us in our extension class cos one girl has already dropped and another guy is thinking of following! and yeah, it is a major distraction having friends in class cos we all go for food after school, come back to class late and eat while our teacher talks :)

baby_mulanz

so bored ~ sleepy
well ~ ive come too far now to drop anything i reckon... shit! the proj is due in coupla weeks and i still havent done much ... ARHGG!

baby_mulanz

so bored ~ sleepy
:( u got books? relli? i couldnt find books in bookstores :mad: i went to angus n robertson n erm dymocks but couldnt find any Nk books.. i told them i was very disapointed with their :eek: NK collection ~

malayz_angel

Really? You couldn't find even ONE Ned Kelly book? What about 'Our Sunshine' by Robert Drewe? That's the book that the movie was based on and there was a recent edition that features Heath Ledger as Ned Kelly on the cover. Actually, I bought that book for this project...lol...how sad am I...

malayz_angel

Man, I am not the only procrastinator in my class! Would u believe me if I told u that not only have none of us started our projects, none of us have even handed in our final proposals! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)