PROGRESS IS SAUDI ARABIA: First female TV presenter dressed as a ninja (1 Viewer)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
i think israel ought to be congratulated for rejecting islam. on the other hand, i think israel ought to be disciplined harshly for having some of the worst human rights records in the world, and for being one of the most violent, warmongering countries in the world.

generally i just hate anything from the middle east tbh

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
i think israel ought to be congratulated for rejecting islam. on the other hand, i think israel ought to be disciplined harshly for having some of the worst human rights records in the world, and for being one of the most violent, warmongering countries in the world.

generally i just hate anything from the middle east tbh
Hey, don't bag hommus, it has its place in the world xD

And on Israel, while granted it has a bad human rights record, its infractions are far from being amongst the worst in the world. You need only look at Zimbabwe, Sudan, Somalia, China, Cuba and even closer, to its Arab neighbors to find the worst human rights violations. Prior to the second intifada, it had only really started the 6 day war (and perhaps, you can argue, the 1948 war by coming into existence), so it's not as warmongering as others such as its neighbors, but it would be in the top 20 or so, I guess?

Last edited:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
The thing is that Israel is so much more advanced than Sudan, Zimbabwe, Rwanda and pretty much all of its neighbours. Whereas those countries are inhabited by savages, Israel is inhabited by well educated people and therefore they ought to be expected to act a whole helluva lot better than those other countries. But they don't. And furthermore, given what the Jews have been through, you'd expect them to be a bit more tolerant. They're not.

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
The thing is that Israel is so much more advanced than Sudan, Zimbabwe, Rwanda and pretty much all of its neighbours. Whereas those countries are inhabited by savages, Israel is inhabited by well educated people and therefore they ought to be expected to act a whole helluva lot better than those other countries. But they don't. And furthermore, given what the Jews have been through, you'd expect them to be a bit more tolerant. They're not.
Very good point, has got me thinking.

I once read this book I once read, where a guy proved how the things necessary to culture were arts, science and culture rather than military might and power, and proved it by showing this perfect society, which was suddenly turned on by a number of jealous nations. The nation had no choice but to fight, yet generations of war meant the true essence of its culture whittled away to nothing as it became focussed on the war.

You've actually shaken me a bit there - you've made a very good point, Israel should be above this. I can only refer to this book I've read - I believe that nation is like Israel, and the fault is on Israel's neighbours for dragging it down. Israel can realistically hold out over its neighbours through military might, yet what will soon be generations brought up in a war-torn environment could make the fucked up, war-mongering nation which you speak of.

Last edited:

IRC-Supporter

HSC
Lol another conspiracy theory.
Yeah, CLEARLY the media is not dominated by zionists or the banking system ay? I am not going to attempt to prove the evidence, especially when it only takes an idiot to look straight in front of him.

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
Yeah because we took their ball and run with it.

Claiming that Islam was once great and at the top of its game is like someone who was an ex-Wallaby claiming they are the best current playing footballer of all time.

It's ridiculous. If all you have to show is past achievements you're doing something wrong.

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
Yeah, CLEARLY the media is not dominated by zionists or the banking system ay? I am not going to attempt to prove the evidence, because there is none unless you're a total moron who laps this shit up because of the nature of conspiracy theories
Fixed that for ya bro

IRC-Supporter

HSC
By the way, how about Tzipi Livini. Ahahaha...way to go Britain. You teach that war criminal.

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
Yeah she's such a war criminal for not wanting a bunch of extremist fucks to suicide bomb/rocket attack Israel.

You pally-wood loving idiots are such scum. Supporting a fascist theocracy over a thriving democracy.

Enjoy dying

IRC-Supporter

HSC
Yeah because we took their ball and run with it.

Claiming that Islam was once great and at the top of its game is like someone who was an ex-Wallaby claiming they are the best current playing footballer of all time.

It's ridiculous. If all you have to show is past achievements you're doing something wrong.

If that's your logic, then how do the Jews lay claim to Palestine? Well it's in the past ain't it? So I guess its an irrelevant claim. You are flawed as a human if you try to ignore the past. Your future is built on the foundations of your past.

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
If that's your logic, then how do the Jews lay claim to Palestine?
I'll make this one easy for you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Property

I love how instead of actually addressing my criticism somehow the point I've made is again THE FAULT OF THE JEWS.

WOW A MUSLIM BLAMING EVERYTHING ON THE JEWS WHEN HAS THAT EVER HAPPENED

EDIT: How does it feel to know that your religion has peaked, though?

IRC-Supporter

HSC
Yeah she's such a war criminal for not wanting a bunch of extremist fucks to suicide bomb/rocket attack Israel.

You pally-wood loving idiots are such scum. Supporting a fascist theocracy over a thriving democracy.

Enjoy dying
M8, democracy is a confidence-trick, that Israel and their puppet-masters use to deceive the rest of the world with, and are using their economic and/or military-muscle and means to force other nations to adopt, so that their puppet masters can use the politicians to help them to rip-off all the other nations too, just as they have done already to the vast majority of their own citizens.

Stop using the pollywood excuse because it is so pathetic. I am sure you can fake a person being killed by an f-16...(idiot). Go and look at Hollywood and how the zionists use it to indoctrinate everyone with their own political agendas. It's highly known that most directors and producers are jewish, although them being jewish is not the problem, but their zionists backgrounds.

IRC-Supporter

HSC
I'll make this one easy for you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Property

I love how instead of actually addressing my criticism somehow the point I've made is again THE FAULT OF THE JEWS.

WOW A MUSLIM BLAMING EVERYTHING ON THE JEWS WHEN HAS THAT EVER HAPPENED

EDIT: How does it feel to know that your religion has peaked, though?

WOW ANOTHER ZIONIST LIAR!

Funny how you use Muslim, when half these so called "conspiracies" are the making of non-muslims. I only know what I know thanks to Norman Finkelstein and his like. Yes, a Jew!

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
WOW ANOTHER ZIONIST LIAR!

Funny how you use Muslim, when half these so called "conspiracies" are the making of non-muslims. I only know what I know thanks to Norman Finkelstein and his like. Yes, a Jew!
Shit troll is shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)