PROGRESS IS SAUDI ARABIA: First female TV presenter dressed as a ninja (1 Viewer)

anonymous.92

HSC
I like the NT more. Don't like the OT because it reflects the history of the Canaanites and all other matter of Jew tribes who I dislike. The OT isn't symptomatic of Christianity as Christ paved a new way forward with his teachings in the NT.

What on earth is the point of all these examples from the bible anyway? The Jeewz were decadent people, what do you want me to do? That doesn't and shouldn't detract from the depravity of your prophet. Unlike Mohamed, our Messiah was and is the acme for all goodness in the world.
So you're just going to reject a part of your Bible, because you don't like it? The point of these examples, is, as I've said, is because you keep pointing the finger at Islam, which I was very surprised you did, since your own Bible has such things in it.

I told you the reasoning behind the Prophet's choice of wife. You don't have to agree with it, you're entitled to your opinion, but no one complained at the time. Not even Aisha, who, evident from the words she spoke with her own mouth, loved the Prophet, her husband, very much.

anonymous.92

HSC
That's such a broad quote which can be construed in any way.

i.e, a terrorist is bound by their conditions. Or the a muzzie is bound to the conditions of the quran in relation to killing the innocent infidel.

Drawing a link to migration is tenuous at best.
Fine, other examples of Islam teaching us we need to abide by the laws of the land:

Al-Shaafa’i said: When a Muslim enters dar al-harb (the non-Muslim lands) on peaceful terms, and finds himself in position to take something of their wealth, it is not permissible for him to take it, whether it is a little or a lot, because if he is safe from them, they should be safe from him, and because it is not permissible for him to take anything from them when they have given him safety except what it is permissible for him to take from the wealth of the Muslims and ahl al-dhimmah (non-Muslims living under the protection of the Muslim state).

Al-Sarkhasi said: It is not right for a Muslim who is on peaceful terms with them to betray them (the non-muslims), because betrayal is haraam (forbidden). The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Every betrayer will have a banner by his backside on the Day of Resurrection, by which his betrayal will be known.”

anonymous.92

HSC
Nah I'm not a Jew I'm a Christian so I have no obligation to like figures in the OT. I do like King Solomon writings in Ecclesiastes and Songs of Solomon though. As I have clearly stated, the OT isn't symptomatic of the nature of Christianity so your point is flawed I'm afraid.
Well, then how come in the New Testament, in Matthew, the genealogy of Jesus Christ says that he is descended from the illegitimate child of Judah, who you claim you did not like?

Is that fine with Christians?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
teh media is bad. teh media does be not portray moslems in accurate!

they were merely delivering christmas cheer into WTC, but they took the american ideology of "harder and faster" too literally!
they were trying to get people in london to their destinations with rocket induced speed!
the indonesia mahometans saw our NYE fireworks and blew up that bar to impress teh aussies

thanks for opening my eyes noora. <3

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I remember when we asked you to call Oldfield and you said something along the lines of "no im too shy irl to do it you guys do it"

hahahahaha

Anderson101

Banned
HSC
N/A
I remember when we asked you to call Oldfield and you said something along the lines of "no im too shy irl to do it you guys do it"

hahahahaha
lol ill call oldfield the jew any time.

fuck him, whats there to be scared of?

RohanZ

Pan fried Steak
HSC
Oh, yeah right. I'm not kept on a lead, I'm permitted to engage in activities, I'm not traded nor silenced, and I most certainly have rights. And all the muslim women I know, which happens to be quite a lot, would agree with me. Wholeheartedly.
yeah, well, here's a nice surprise,

wait for it;

you live in secular Australia! =D
Where barbaric and dehumanising customs, rituals or laws, for that matter, have no place in this society.
If your parents were to treat you like that, here, pretty sure you'll be handed over to child protection, hey.

anonymous.92

HSC
yeah, well, here's a nice surprise,

wait for it;

you live in secular Australia! =D
Where barbaric and dehumanising customs, rituals or laws, for that matter, have no place in this society.
If your parents were to treat you like that, here, pretty sure you'll be handed over to child protection, hey.
That wasn't the point. My point was, many people on these forums are insisting that muslim women are mistreated, oppressed and are second class citizens. Though some muslim women are oppressed and mistreated, especially in 3rd world countries, they aren't being treated that way because that is what Islam dictates. They are being treated that way because their husbands are wacko.

Yet, many people here, continue to voice the opinion that muslim women are treated horrifically because of things like the way they dress, even when muslim women themselves are insisting that that is not the case. And I'm positive a genuine muslim woman would be able to say with more certainty whether Islam dictates violence towards women, when compared with the average non-muslim. And you should know that many women are being mistreated in Australian society covertly, and if Islam really does condone oppressing women, there'd be a lot more women speaking about the oppressive nature of Islam because as you said, this is "secular Australia."

If everyone is so sure muslim women are maltreated because of Islam, why doesn't anyone just ask a muslim? Or bother researching Islam's stance towards women? Seriously. It is so weird when a bunch of people are insisting that you are domestic violenced because of your religion, when that has never happened to you before.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
next time im at work ill ask the first moslem woman i see "does your heavily bearded, fat husband domestically abuse you"

the woman will cower as he proceeds to layeth the smackdown on both mine and her candy asses

anonymous.92

HSC
next time im at work ill ask the first moslem woman i see "does your heavily bearded, fat husband domestically abuse you"

the woman will cower as he proceeds to layeth the smackdown on both mine and her candy asses
From the way you have so much conviction in your illogical belief that all muslim women are abused, I'm sure you haven't met a muslim woman, beyond an acquaintance.

Last edited:

Jamess901

HSC
it must kill all the anti-islam people here to see how fast islam is spreading these days...lol esp in America where its more women becoming Muslim.... don't believe me google it or youtube...since its where u get ur info from

banco55

HSC
it must kill all the anti-islam people here to see how fast islam is spreading these days...lol esp in America where its more women becoming Muslim.... don't believe me google it or youtube...since its where u get ur info from
Yeah great stuff. The expansion of a religion that has at best a troubled relationship with democracy and freedom is a really heartening thing to see.

0bs3n3

HSC
Yeah great stuff. The expansion of a religion that has at best a troubled relationship with democracy and freedom is a really heartening thing to see.
It's only expanding because these ninja's pop out like 8 babies at a time.

Jamess901

HSC
nah mate...they convert to Islam they are not born Muslim...why would a religion that mistreats women (according to you sad people) appeal to people esp women in America.

also your all getting trolled here by anonymous.92 vs like 7 lol all you replies are like i did this to ur mum and that...shows why you guys will never make an impact bigger than swearing on the internet

p.s i will not bother replying to any post that are disrespectful or insulting.
i don't come to this site to debate over religion coz i know its an endless battle.

have a good day

anonymous.92

HSC
nah mate...they convert to Islam they are not born Muslim...why would a religion that mistreats women (according to you sad people) appeal to people esp women in America.

also your all getting trolled here by anonymous.92 vs like 7 lol all you replies are like i did this to ur mum and that...shows why you guys will never make an impact bigger than swearing on the internet

p.s i will not bother replying to any post that are disrespectful or insulting.
i don't come to this site to debate over religion coz i know its an endless battle.

have a good day
I wasn't trolling...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)