Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (2 Viewers)

breadcrumbs

HSC
11/9
failed school day
shat a math trial paper
mod b timed essay
how ru feeling motivated enough to do a mod b timed essay i literally avoid the word english in my day to day life and im still traumatised from the torture that was studying for paper 2

nsw..wollongong

😍😍
HSC
how ru feeling motivated enough to do a mod b timed essay i literally avoid the word english in my day to day life and im still traumatised from the torture that was studying for paper 2
bc i keep telling myself that its just 40 mins of sitting on my ass and writing abt a depressed Eliot, just do 40 mins a day of SOME sort of writing practice (doesn't have to be english, do a mod hist essay for eg) so that u don't forget how to mf write

breadcrumbs

HSC
bc i keep telling myself that its just 40 mins of sitting on my ass and writing abt a depressed Eliot, just do 40 mins a day of SOME sort of writing practice (doesn't have to be english, do a mod hist essay for eg) so that u don't forget how to mf write
will be attempting this tmrw

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
guys we had our last bell today :(

grad is on thursday (we don't have to come in until then for some reason lol) :(

everything is happening too fast 😭

year 11 peeps out here on bos - please enjoy year 12 and don't kill yourself studying, enjoy your friendships because you really get to know everyone so much better in year 12 :)

edit: jesus I use way too many emojis sorry yall

nsw..wollongong

😍😍
HSC

grad is on thursday (we don't have to come in until then for some reason lol) :(

year 11 peeps out here on bos - please enjoy year 12 and don't kill yourself studying, enjoy your friendships because you really get to know everyone so much better in year 12 :)

I'm SPRINTING outta the building as soon as the last bell goes ffs high school has been a living hell 💀
nah its acc so sad tho that everything is going by so fast (I'm actually so ready for it to be done)

synthesisFR

HSC

For graduation r u guys getting stupid awards tho
We voted on like who should get an award for rando stuff and then people with the most votes actually get them on graduation sometime it’s gonna be so funny

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
For graduation r u guys getting stupid awards tho
We voted on like who should get an award for rando stuff and then people with the most votes actually get them on graduation sometime it’s gonna be so funny
uhhhhmmmmm our school does a formal thing where we sit there for literally five hours while each teacher says like a minute personalised speech per person or something 😭 then we have the whole dux awards and other awards for year 12 idrk

but our year did our own little survey that someone's gonna compile and probs send to everyone

synthesisFR

HSC
We had that also but it wasn't anything outrageous, it was stuff like who's most likely to be a millionaire, who's the best couple in the grade, who's the best friend group, etc
Yeha did u get one. I’m pretty sure I’m getting one but cannot tell u for what tho 😂

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)