• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (2 Viewers)

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
Fuck my school

The year before me they ran mx2 and 2 students did it, acheiving high e3s. I got a mediocre score in advanced but its all good I'll get a decent e4 in mx2 and cancel it out. Then they don't run mx2 this year and also my english cohort is retarded, rip the 99 dream.

Sorry everybody needed a minor rant because of hsc exam stress

synthesisFR

HSC
Fuck my school

The year before me they ran mx2 and 2 students did it, acheiving high e3s. I got a mediocre score in advanced but its all good I'll get a decent e4 in mx2 and cancel it out. Then they don't run mx2 this year and also my english cohort is retarded, rip the 99 dream.

but like ur rank is engish is pre good right. and the people above u are probably good unless u flunked a few exams?

carrotsss

HSC
Fuck my school

That sucks, I’m so glad my school runs ext 2 eventhough there’s only two of us (I know some schools that do it with only one student). Like I feel like even with teacher shortages if it’s just you they could’ve just let you self learn or smth (sorta half what my school does)

how are ur ranks? If ur first in most subjects the 99 dream might still be alive

carrotsss

HSC
wait this is gonna sound dumb but isn't it good if ur by urself in a class, so whatever mark u get ull still be ranked first. u could practically flunk all ur exams and not have to stress abt anything
yeah but it’s a double edged sword because if u flunk the hsc you’re screwed, you don’t have any backup from internals

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
That sucks, I’m so glad my school runs ext 2 eventhough there’s only two of us (I know some schools that do it with only one student). Like I feel like even with teacher shortages if it’s just you they could’ve just let you self learn or smth (sorta half what my school does)

how are ur ranks? If ur first in most subjects the 99 dream might still be alive
1/5 chem
1/2 mx1
1/14 bio
2/50 sor1
3/13 english
92 maths advanced

Basically need 48+ for sor and mx1, 95+ for chem and bio and high b5 or higher for english to get a shot at 99

chance, but difficult. it would be alot easier if i was able to do mx2 and/or was 1st/2nd in english. My english rank is a bit misleading, im about the same distance away from 1st as 11th

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
my last exam is in 4 weeks today.
i haven't touched english since week 3-4 this term.
and all ive done is 1 easy 3u and 1 easy 4u paper
i have so much work to do for all my subjects and literally no time im super stressed rn

synthesisFR

HSC
my last exam is in 4 weeks today.
i haven't touched english since week 3-4 this term.
and all ive done is 1 easy 3u and 1 easy 4u paper
i have so much work to do for all my subjects and literally no time im super stressed rn
cap theres no way ik u have been grinding

lolcti

HSC
N/A
1) how do u call ur english cohort stupid if ur ranked below them tho.
2) u could have just repeated advanced after results came out/ found out u couldnt do 4u
ur not allowed to repeat accelerated subjects

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)