• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (1 Viewer)

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
2) u could have just repeated advanced after results came out/ found out u couldnt do 4u
i should have repeated engo or something.
my 92 in engo scales worse than your 92 in maths.
and mines a round up to 92, its actually 91.5 (roughly) when sent to uac
i have been so mad all year about it, i cant stop thinking about how mad i am cause i put my soul into engo and got 92, and put way lesss effort into math and got 98, and all my other subjects this year. and engo has to count, and my math isnt counting cause 4u.
ive def played the whole hsc game completely wrong

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
26/9
- did a wisetech aptitude test online o_O for uts idea cadetship
- math study with friends for four hours
- did a practice mod a
- practiced interview with parents because i have one tomorrow 🤩

i need to do bio and sdd tomorrow 😭

synthesisFR

HSC
i should have repeated engo or something.
my 92 in engo scales worse than your 92 in maths.
and mines a round up to 92, its actually 91.5 (roughly) when sent to uac
i have been so mad all year about it, i cant stop thinking about how mad i am cause i put my soul into engo and got 92, and put way lesss effort into math and got 98, and all my other subjects this year. and engo has to count, and my math isnt counting cause 4u.
ive def played the whole hsc game completely wrong
do u wanna talk about it

breadcrumbs

HSC
1/5 chem
1/2 mx1
1/14 bio
2/50 sor1
3/13 english
92 maths advanced

Basically need 48+ for sor and mx1, 95+ for chem and bio and high b5 or higher for english to get a shot at 99

chance, but difficult. it would be alot easier if i was able to do mx2 and/or was 1st/2nd in english. My english rank is a bit misleading, im about the same distance away from 1st as 11th
just curious, what coruse ru trying to get into?

thomas mcnamee

HSC
View attachment 39662
help i cannot do pulley questions if my life was at stake
View attachment 39670
this question was fine but im kinda confused bc i fudged part i.
part ii u let a = -k/x^4 then solve yeah.
for i why do u let a = k/x^4 then sub it in? because like i kinda get that its talking about acceleration but im not sure whats happening. like for ii) its going against acceleration hence negative. but its also going against acceleration for i) so why is it still defined as positive. is is like the value of the accleration itself or smth? im a bit confused.
its over buddy, all that stinky ahhh studying 14 hours a day to get confused w a Q14. #mouthbreather

carrotsss

HSC
my last exam is in 4 weeks today.
i haven't touched english since week 3-4 this term.
and all ive done is 1 easy 3u and 1 easy 4u paper
i have so much work to do for all my subjects and literally no time im super stressed rn
that’s definitely a rough situation to be in and it’s completely valid to be a bit stressed, but you do still have enough time to study for everything. for english if you memorise and you’ve got all of your essays from trials, that should just be a matter of refining those and then you’re good, which I doubt will take that long. for maths the time before each exam is plenty of time to get through tons of papers if you just grind all day after english, and for business it seems like you’re already pretty good, and because you do so few units this year you should have plenty of time to finish off anything else. I know things seem bad but based on your estimate alone you’re pretty much already at your goals/expectations so as long as you just maintain that in the hsc you’re good. you’ve got this man

synthesisFR

HSC
that’s definitely a rough situation to be in and it’s completely valid to be a bit stressed, but you do still have enough time to study for everything. for english if you memorise and you’ve got all of your essays from trials, that should just be a matter of refining those and then you’re good, which I doubt will take that long. for maths the time before each exam is plenty of time to get through tons of papers if you just grind all day after english, and for business it seems like you’re already pretty good, and because you do so few units this year you should have plenty of time to finish off anything else. I know things seem bad but based on your estimate alone you’re pretty much already at your goals/expectations so as long as you just maintain that in the hsc you’re good. you’ve got this man
i feel bad for u listening to all our rants and depressing lamentations. Do u not feel sad about anything urself or every talk about it

carrotsss

HSC
i feel bad for u listening to all our rants and depressing lamentations. Do u not feel sad about anything urself or every talk about it
nah it’s all good I don’t mind it, I just want to try to help

tbh im not super stressed about school since my atar rlly doesn’t matter (it’s just a personal goal and pretty much no matter what atar I get everyone irl will be impressed bc my school is dumb lol) and most of my subjects are going pretty well overall. when I have problems irl with relationships etc I talk to my irl friends about that sorta stuff since they understand the situation and know the ppl yk but all of that’s been fine lately aswell

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
nah it’s all good I don’t mind it, I just want to try to help

tbh im not super stressed about school since my atar rlly doesn’t matter (it’s just a personal goal and pretty much no matter what atar I get everyone irl will be impressed bc my school is dumb lol) and most of my subjects are going pretty well overall. when I have problems irl with relationships etc I talk to my irl friends about that sorta stuff since they understand the situation and know the ppl yk but all of that’s been fine lately aswell
Hahaha I get that two people last year got a 96 (dux) and everyone at the school was going crazy about it. They were on track for 99s based on my experience with them but gave up after getting mf ANU early entry

synthesisFR

HSC
Hahaha I get that two people last year got a 96 (dux) and everyone at the school was going crazy about it. They were on track for 99s based on my experience with them but gave up after getting mf ANU early entry
u guys get dux after atar releases? my schools already got dux and all the awards handed out lol at graduation

synthesisFR

HSC
ik but like if ur getting dux bc ur topping every subjects ur probably gonna get teh highest atar anyways

by ik my school is wierd

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)