Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (1 Viewer)

nsw..wollongong

HSC
she said she didn’t know what CaS was that’s why i asked her if she had tiktok cos one or two of their songs were used all over tiktok lol. If she had tiktok there’s no way she wouldn’t know what CaS was.
nah cuz half the ppl on tiktok lip sync their songs then be like: omg CaS! i love his songs!

HIS???????

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
25/05 (not finished)
latex'd a whole mod 5 tutoring paper
worked more on mod 5 notes
some english
worked on personal website to use instead of drive bcz i am not spending $2 a month for an annoying to use storage system -- might store on a usb and pray i don't lose the usb

will do some mod 5 qns for practice bcz yay
bro ur alr on mod 5?

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
what’s a validation test? never heard of it
Its when u do an assignment and they test a light overview of the content that was examined in the assignment, although in my case, relative to past papers, the timing changed, marks changed, etc.

roryahoy

HSC
i also want to start doing phys trials by jan/feb because i love phys and also yay
i Feel like you would Really enjoy Ext 1 Maths and that you Are up for it because you give off that Vibe and that there Are a few alignments with Physics, like Projectile Motion, why Just stick with 2u?

nsw..wollongong

HSC
Just woke up from my 8 hr nap bruh, I'm feeling pre tired. I barely get time anymore time flies so quick. I wish I could just stop procrastinating.
Alr I'm going to hit the craziest all-nighter 💅💅💅
so crazy

carrotsss

HSC
💀 i'll forget my phys knowledge within 1 or 2 terms
I covered the phys content early too and I’d highly recommend doing frequent past papers/revision to maintain your understanding, I feel like if you don’t keep revising physics it drops off a lot faster compared to subjects like maths, where (at least for me) it just kinda sticks with you without having to revise as much

hscgirl

HSC
i feel like im one of the only ppl on this thread that doesnt take naps

like i just try and get 7-9 hours of sleep each night when i go to bed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)