Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (1 Viewer)

nsw..wollongong

HSC
i dont think theres anything wrong w taking naps tho, esp if u have long days that demand a lot of energy and u just come home depleted (eg after work or sum)

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
I used to take naps in the middle of the day.

Then I finished pre-school.

and then after returning to uni and sleeping at 1-2 am, i took naps

but bc of exam timing lying on my nap times , i dont do that anymore

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
i feel like im one of the only ppl on this thread that doesnt take naps

like i just try and get 7-9 hours of sleep each night when i go to bed
same but when you wake up at 5:30 twice a week to attend morning class and at 6 on every other day just to have an education it becomes an occasional habit on public transportation 💀

carrotsss

HSC
i dont think theres anything wrong w taking naps tho, esp if u have long days that demand a lot of energy and u just come home depleted (eg after work or sum)
i might be remembering wrong but im p sure taking the occasional power nap is okay, but if it becomes a common thing it’s really bad for you

nsw..wollongong

HSC
i might be remembering wrong but im p sure taking the occasional power nap is okay, but if it becomes a common thing it’s really bad for you
sshhhh its my signature move, keeps me going. I'm functioning just fine 😍. (I'm rlly not 🤡)

hscgirl

HSC
yeah thats tru bc frequent naps longer than 1 hour interferes with ur circadian rhythm, and thus ur overall mental and physical health etc

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
you wake up earlier than i do even when i hv to be at school at 7 when do ur p0s start 😭
my morning class is at half past 7 but every day school starts a little more than an hour later, it's just that i live far from my school

nsw..wollongong

HSC
yeah thats tru bc frequent naps longer than 1 hour interferes with ur circadian rhythm, and thus ur overall mental and physical health etc
no ofc its not like i take 4 hr naps every day, id just get nothing done if i do that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)