Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (1 Viewer)

nsw..wollongong

HSC
19/5
- 2.5 hrs chem (fml, polymers can choke)
- power nap for 3 hrs 😍
- 45 mins math adv

carrotsss

HSC
19/5
- A couple more coroneos qs
- Finished my second English draft
- Mostly finished reviewing physics mistakes from last weekends trial paper

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
so is mine and tbh they’re pretty straightforward, its a bit annoying that you have to remember 6 but it’s all kinda logical
whats urs like
mine is like a presentation where u pick one then teach the class and then after all that everyone sits an exam on the whole topic

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
mine is basically a year 5 assessment, we have to make a presentation on all 6 polymers and then make a POSTER on a bio polymer (can’t believe my chemistry ranking is being decided by this wtf) but no exam
depth studies in other schools are so cracked tf, my school does depth studies and prac tests but even after the research / prac work you have to sit a test at the end of term based on it 💀

i remember asking my friend about her depth study in year 11 and it was something about making a poster about the concentration of orange juice for module 2 💀 horrifying really

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
anyways!! i am sleeping late but i stopped studying like half an hour ago
19/5
- did some vector proofs q as part of my hw from cambridge and did some extra past paper 4u vectors qs
- added to modern history notes
- reread ussr notes again, started reading my core study notes
- started making practice tests for the core study
- 3u trial paper
- revised some alcohols part of chem cos i forgor 💀

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
depth studies in other schools are so cracked tf, my school does depth studies and prac tests but even after the research / prac work you have to sit a test at the end of term 💀
nah bruh my biology depth study was cancer
We had to make a website for mod 8 the last section, with 3 inquiry questions and three sections for the website with comprehensive detail into the structure and function of each of the three organs in that section, then three diseases and three technologies and evaluating those three technologies. The website was huge like each section took so much info. It was a ton of work already but on top of that we have to create a whole source evaluation thing with proper justificaiton of each source which took me like 11 pages, then make a frickin video on a chosen organ, then sit an in class test on the whole topic.

hscgirl

HSC
anyways!! i am sleeping late but i stopped studying like half an hour ago
19/5
- did some vector proofs q as part of my hw from cambridge and did some extra past paper 4u vectors qs
- added to modern history notes
- reread ussr notes again, started reading my core study notes
- started making practice tests for the core study
- 3u trial paper
- revised some alcohols part of chem cos i forgor 💀
why are you so productive lol
u get so much done in one day 💀

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
nah bruh my biology depth study was cancer
We had to make a website for mod 8 the last section, with 3 inquiry questions and three sections for the website with comprehensive detail into the structure and function of each of the three organs in that section, then three diseases and three technologies and evaluating those three technologies. The website was huge like each section took so much info. It was a ton of work already but on top of that we have to create a whole source evaluation thing with proper justificaiton of each source which took me like 11 pages, then make a frickin video on a chosen organ, then sit an in class test on the whole topic.
OMG MINE WAS HORRIBLE TOO

my cohort went to the unsw museum of diseases and then part of the assessment mark was based on how much of the booklets we filled out 💀 then it was a huge report on 4 specific infectious and non-infectious diseases with epidemiology (epidemiology took forever omg) + annotated bibliography (combined it was like 30 pages 💀) + depth study test during the assessment period 💀

it was so bad, it was due 11:59 but i handed it in at 11:57 because the annotated bibliography TOOK SO LONG

nah but a website i'd rather jump off a cliff 💀

hscgirl

HSC
19/5
- worked on making chem notes
- researching abt unis for like 2 hours bc i am so oRgAnIsEd when it comes to the future
- procrastinated by listening to music and organising my playlists
couldve definitely been MUCH more productive today 😭 😭 i hate myself sm

nsw..wollongong

HSC
OMG MINE WAS HORRIBLE TOO

my cohort went to the unsw museum of diseases and then part of the assessment mark was based on how much of the booklets we filled out 💀 then it was a huge report on 4 specific infectious and non-infectious diseases with epidemiology (epidemiology took forever omg) + annotated bibliography (combined it was like 30 pages 💀) + depth study test during the assessment period 💀

it was so bad, it was due 11:59 but i handed it in at 11:57 because the annotated bibliography TOOK SO LONG

nah but a website i'd rather jump off a cliff 💀
BRUH DID WE HAVE THE SM ASSESSMENT 💀

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)