• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (3 Viewers)

synthesisFR

HSC
Is there even a point of you making this thread? Ik it can help u be more accountable, but it just seems ur trying to just make an excuse to slack off of studies. ( NOTE IM ONLY BEING A LITTLE CONDEScENDING BC OF UR SIGNATURE SAYS I CAN)
i was quoting someone else
but yes i will now leave and study

synthesisFR

HSC
- scavenged through all the trial papers from thsc for chem to find polymer questions now i have 30+ tabs open of these trial papers that im gonna finish and started doing them
- did a bunch of polymer questions from a bunch of different tutoring booklets
- read my good polymer notes and revised polymers
- sorted a bunch of other polymer questions i need to start doing
also
- english assignment work which still needs a bit of refining cuz im not satisfied :(

nsw..wollongong

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
HSC
- finished phys revision, feeling good abt it
- math tutoring
- bit of econ content work
- ucat practice 2 hrs

synthesisFR

HSC
11/06 and 12/06
was in a slump due to some ahem unfortunate news
hopefully can recover by wednesday ๐Ÿ™„
wat happen

12.06 (and 13.06 past midnight bruh)
- like multiple hours of chem revision
- did the first half of my mx1 stupid assignment
- edited and finalised my english essay and now im making the multimodal on canva pro

nsw..wollongong

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
HSC
- 1 hr english mod a content work
- 2 hr catching up on mx1 textbook questions
- 1hr ucat practice

synthesisFR

HSC
13/2
- ig this continues from 12am so yeah i did a ton of work actually
- finished english assessment
- doing math assessment rn
thats abt it im so tired these two weeks have killed me but i will start grinding for trials from tomrorrw after my assesments are officaly over

carrotsss

HSC
- rewrote my English assessment introduction
- did one and a half 4u past papers for my exam next week

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
you made practice tests?
yeah
i mean the structure of the core study is pretty straightforward, and i can count the number of different types of questions they can ask in the core study on one hand (it's a source study). for sources all i do is steal stuff from the textbook or just find some historical sources online (which is easy to find). the most important thing to get from the tests is feedback (asking teacher + peer marking with friends and discussing why we gave e/o the marks). it's worked before (i made practice tests for my assessment last term, and got the highest mark), so it's a good way to remember content from last term and not forget source skills (+ get prepared for any potential q they can ask in the exam, as the qs i write are literally just copied from the hsc + trials and tweaked around a little)

nsw..wollongong

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
HSC
yeah
i mean the structure of the core study is pretty straightforward, and i can count the number of different types of questions they can ask in the core study on one hand (it's a source study). for sources all i do is steal stuff from the textbook or just find some historical sources online (which is easy to find). the most important thing to get from the tests is feedback (asking teacher + peer marking with friends and discussing why we gave e/o the marks). it's worked before (i made practice tests for my assessment last term, and got the highest mark), so it's a good way to remember content from last term and not forget source skills (+ get prepared for any potential q they can ask in the exam, as the qs i write are literally just copied from the hsc + trials and tweaked around a little)
what subject is this?

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
14/6 (and every other time i haven't been updating my progress logbook)
- maths hw (on stats now ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ )
- mechanics grind
- writing up my module b essay, submitting for feedback, got feedback, working on making another one based on the feedback for my exam
- modern history assignment ๐Ÿ’€
- biology poster assignment and prep for bio exam ๐Ÿ’€
- finished the mod 7 stuff in strive, doing some more past paper qs in prep for my chem exam

nsw..wollongong

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
HSC
finished the mod 7 stuff in strive, doing some more past paper qs in prep for my chem exam
how r u finding the strive chem questions? my teacher doesn't rlly like them bc he thinks they're outdated...

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
how r u finding the strive chem questions? my teacher doesn't rlly like them bc he thinks they're outdated...
i got the book like 2-3 months ago and i've been using it as a way to revise on topics that may have just slipped from my mind (like mod 5 and 6 before heading into trial papers), or when i started self-teaching myself module 8 and it was a good way to consolidate my knowledge as an introductory thing. i think they're good as a way to revise because not all of it's outdated, but you also have to supplement them with past paper qs from the new syllabus because this is the new syllabus after all and it has the more relevant qs and content

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)