• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (3 Viewers)

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
omd here we go, blame everything on laziness
I’ve got a point tho. I can think of several people off the top of my head who take hours to get home in Sydney from school, so like a 45min drive to tutor isn’t a big deal. Ik people who went to med in my old school in dubbo who flew all the way to Sydney to do tutor so idk what else to characterise it as other than laziness. Of course I’m not saying it’s essential to go to a tutor but like if they do wanna do tutor, complaining about a 45 min drive is pre sad💀

nsw..wollongong

HSC
I’ve got a point tho. I can think of several people off the top of my head who take hours to get home in Sydney from school, so like a 45min drive to tutor isn’t a big deal. Ik people who went to med in my old school in dubbo who flew all the way to Sydney to do tutor so idk what else to characterise it as other than laziness. Of course I’m not saying it’s essential to go to a tutor but like if they do wanna do tutor, complaining about a 45 min drive is pre sad💀
okay 👍

carrotsss

HSC
i don’t know why you would, if ur spending like 6 hours in total driving there and back you could get wayy more done using that time than you would from tutoring

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
i don’t know why you would, if ur spending like 6 hours in total driving there and back you could get wayy more done using that time than you would from tutoring
Yeah in my case it’s a little overkill, I’m saying when you’re relatively that close I don’t rlly see the issue if you want to invest in a tutor in S yr ney

carrotsss

HSC
im worried about my hsc for english cause my handwritting is so bad and the markers get paid per paper. so as soon as they see my messy writting, they won't be bothered to read it properly and limit me to lower mark :(
if it helps my chem teacher told me they aren’t paid per paper anymore to prevent thing but idk if they’ve changed it for english

carrotsss

HSC
Yeah in my case it’s a little overkill, I’m saying when you’re relatively that close I don’t rlly see the issue if you want to invest in a tutor in S yr ney
even for that an extra hour and a half would probably be more beneficial than a tutor imo

nsw..wollongong

HSC
Ur like an hr away. My parents went that same distance everyday for 8yrs during my dad’s rural residency restriction. So once a week that’s not too bad.
no I'm not an hr away, i live in the south of Illawarra. just bc ur dad travelled here once a week doesn't mean its the sm for everyone else who lives somewhere other than where u dad went

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)