• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (1 Viewer)

synthesisFR

HSC
honestly theres no chance i would want to go to a top selective the environment just feels like u wouldn't be able to breathe from all the tryhards consuming all oxygen to gain a competitive advantage in exams they probably calculate that as well

synthesisFR

HSC
honestly theres no chance i would want to go to a top selective the environment just feels like u wouldn't be able to breathe from all the tryhards consuming all oxygen to gain a competitive advantage in exams they probably calculate that as well
makes me question if they were natraully smart or just trained as babies to be studying

cuz like after most people matured ik they just got smarter as they tried without needed to be training for selective schools adn still estimated to get 99+ all in a better and more school like environemnt

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
makes me question if they were natraully smart or just trained as babies to be studying

cuz like after most people matured ik they just got smarter as they tried without needed to be training for selective schools adn still estimated to get 99+ all in a better and more school like environemnt
I cannot agree more. I can recall so many students who’ve moved into selective schools, developed this robot-like lifestyle, who have eventually fked their hscs bc they were unable to persevere through the stress and competition in their schools. There’s students Ik from my old school that is currently ranked in the early 400s, who’ve achieved 99.85 atars and have gotten into med. These people lived very simple lives, and all collaborated, with practically 0 competition in the cohort. I don’t understand the point in caging yourself into this ‘ladder’ of sorts to define your schooling life. Of course some people will benefit from this competition, so I’m not saying they are useless. It rlly depends on the person.

kkk579

hello
HSC
24/6 my plan for today
10:00-11:00 netball (I play WA for anyone wondering)
11:00 - 1:00 trig maths (woke up late sadly but with 8 hours of sleep so im refreshed)
1:00-1:30 train for atheltics carnival
1:30-3:30 calculus and proofs maths
then i have my piano class
5:55-6:15 piano practise :p
6:15-7:15 swimminggg
7:15-8:30 chemistry !! yay
8:30-9:00 complete tutoring hw (if i finish i do violin)
9:00-11:00 math adv past paper or start physics mod 4 depending on my mood :V
11:00-12:00 TUTORING HOMEWORK
12:00-1:00 GREYS ANATOMY SO I DONT BURN OUT! (HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY)
1:00-3:30 english (need to prepare for test in tutoring)
thats it for today!
bruh what calculus and proof maths already aren’t u in y10 😭😭

nsw..wollongong

HSC
- 1hr chem revision (kms i forgot who lavoisier is)
- mf I'm in qld I'm not doing anymore work 😍

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)