Project Runway (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
to my knowledge Uli is the only one who has ever really been successful at this challenge - every single season, the contestants bomb out on this one, lol.

I think it's because of all the pressure they've had, you'd really need to fluke to get it (and a 1/12 chance seems pretty realistic).

Next week will be a bit boring, but fun and gossipy... then THE WEEK AFTER omgomgomgomg. Will be so cool!

deathbyprinter

motherlover
HSC
argh. bring back santino. his impressions
of tim were the best!!
and daniel v. he rocked.
last season was so much more
entertaining.
however, i like jeffrey. hes awesome.
i WANT his couture dress.
and i loved his dress this week.
what is wrong with the bloody judges???

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I hope Michael realises what his strengths really are after this challenge.

HSC
N/A
Keith is an idiot. You didn't see it written on the contract? Idiot.

Oh and I never realised before today how arrogant Vincent is. I hate him now. He's obviously one of those "it doesn't matter how washed up I am, I have true talent and I'm so much better than you" type attitudes, almost like Jade from ANTM cycle 6.

HSC
N/A
OH MY GOD WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO JEFFREY?!??!!?!?!

I'm so scared for him. Especially with that teaser for next week's episode.

0Jade0

HSC
My foxtel was cutting out because of the storm :(. But thankfully I only missed bits with Laura.

I've ruined the suprise (but saved my heart) by looking up who won. But I can't wait to see the collections.

HSC
N/A
I'm dying to see the collections.

I really do kinda hope Jeffrey wins, because although he says some cutting things sometimes, my heart really does go out to him, with his son and all. I have fears for Michael though...

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
ARE YOU SERIOUS

The next one makes it look like Jeffrey got proven that he cheated and is now out?

WHUT

But his stuff looks awesome I wanna see them!

haha

fireflyxxstare

boxing the stars
HSC
omg I'm obsessed with this show! I couldn't believe when I saw they basically kicked him out on the previews.
I soo loved that green dress. So cute.

daledugahole

HSC
I'm surprised that Michael seems to be struggling with his collection. He ususally comes up with great stuff. I guess we'll have to wait and see the collection on the runway.

But surely since the designers have had a month or so to make their collections as opposed to the two days they usually had on the show that the quality of the finish would be better. Hopefully Jeffrey doesn't get kicked off because I really want to see his collection.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
i liked jeff's the best.

The teaser for the next episode is frustrating me. I just can't get past tim saying "and, Unfortunately..."

I mean, jeff cries (could be a cry of relief) but the "unfortunately" thing just has me stumped to find a different explanation than the most obvious one.

HSC
N/A
I am also very suprised at Michael. He just doesn't seem to have the direction/foresight to really "carry" a full collection :( so sad.

And I totally echo everything highwayman said. I'm currently in denial.

0Jade0

HSC
Shall I post this as a spoiler? Just to be on the safe side...

YAY for Jeffery YAY YAY YAY <3

HSC
N/A
oh wow! I reckon this was one of the best finales!

YAY so frickin' glad to see Jeff not disqualified! A pity about the shorts but at least he thought ahead and started making a skirt. Oh and Laura is such a bitch. I don't know about her planet, but where I live accusing someone of having outside help is the same thing as questioning their integrity. Bitch, bitch, bitch.

Opinion on collections:

Jeffrey: Loved it all except for the two blue floaty ones. I would NEVER wear that sort of style myself but really appreciated it - it had such a great point of view and looked fabulous, really really innovative. But all his models couldn't walk!!! They were so stilted!

Uli: Almost perfect... it looked so professional and her models were the only ones I thought that could actually walk. That dress which ripped off to become a bikini was fantastic! Loved a lot of it, but the clash between the neutral and print thing was a bit weird.

Laura: Hated it all. She was trying to go for the 'classy' look, but it didn't like like 'modern vintage', it looked like 'old vintage' or 'failed attempt at vintage'. None of it looked cool, none of it looked 'young' or even remotely flattering. Fail, fail!

Michael: Oh michael what happened? A lot of it looked pretty trashy...like he just didn't know where to draw the line. Not a lot of variety in there as well? It kinda all looked the same.

Opinion afterwards: I knew Michael and Laura were out for sure. Wasn't sure who would win... I thought Jeffrey's collection was FABULOUS and GREAT but especially with the model thing and going over budget, Uli's came off a lot more professional. I came to the pre-results conclusion that Uli probably had the best chance of winning, but I WANTED Jeffrey to win.

I was totally nervous prior to results coming out, tapping my leg and everything... the suspense! And then Jeffrey won! YAY YAY YAY! One of the best winners ever, I think. Such a fabulous collection.

End thoughts - why the hell can't 75% of their models walk? they even managed to pull in the creator of fashion week as a judge, can't they pull in more half-decent models?

0Jade0

HSC
I agree, most of the models were awful walkers. They were distracting me.

Also, that Laura is such a liar. "oh no I didn't want you to get disqualified etc" Liar. I liked her last dress though, would've liked it more if it were shorter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)