Projectile Motion (1 Viewer)

lemon1

HSC
In my opinion, projectile motion is the hardest part of Space. I have no idea what is going on, there are so many formulas in different variations and i have no idea which ones i need.

Could someone please link me a website explaining this, or give me some quick tips or anything to make this a little easier for me D:

thankyou! :)

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC
I found Projectile to be the most interesting/fun part of the space topic.The only way you will fully understand it is if you do heaps of practice questions. :)

Last edited:

pwoh

O_O
HSC
Uni Grad
What maths do you do? From what I've heard, HSC physics doesn't tell you where the formulae come from. If you can do simple differentiation and integration, the formulae actually become pretty obvious. Check out some 3unit textbooks (or 2unit - not sure if they have that topic)

Also what _deloso said - khanacademy is a great resource.

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
What maths do you do? From what I've heard, HSC physics doesn't tell you where the formulae come from. If you can do simple differentiation and integration, the formulae actually become pretty obvious. Check out some 3unit textbooks (or 2unit - not sure if they have that topic)

Also what _deloso said - khanacademy is a great resource.
THIS. My teacher refused to explain where the formulae come from (for some reason he hates calculus even though he's got a physics Phd) and so I struggled to remember them, although applying them was relatively easy. The other evening I was lying in bed doing maths in my head while trying to get to sleep (as you do) and all of a sudden realised that they all come from basic integration. I haven't forgotten them since!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)