Proof that anyone can do anything literally right now. (2 Viewers)

Do you FEEL the UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES that you, INDIVIDUALLY, can fulfil?

• Yes

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • No

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • No, I want help - (we can discuss either here, or you can DM me).

Votes: 11 21.6%

• Total voters

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
I will be updating the progress towards my 50km run tomorrow.
This isn’t the only thing I’m working on at the moment.
I’ve decided that I will challenge @Hivaclibtibcharkwa to an arm wrestling competition and WIN within a month’s worth of training.
Not only that, but create a video game and publish it to steam, not for assessment, but for myself (update, the early entry thing I mentioned last year in a previous comment in this thread was for a game design course. It’s been good and all, but it took so damn long before I regained my ability to USE MY OWN BRAIN!!

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Lol, thanks to whoever separated these posts into its own progress tracking tread, instead of remaining in biology.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Anyways, I’m starting the marathon now.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
I’m done with my break now, I’m doing another 4 hours.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
people waste the entire day to motivate themselves into doing 10 push ups.
I’m on my way to 50km, and now I’m adding to this challenge 500 push ups, pull ups, sit ups, and squats, to destroy Saitama 5 times over.
I’m stopping the run for now, since the only pull ups are outside, and I don’t want to waste time.

Last edited:

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
100 pull-ups complete.
(I’ll be honest, I’m not doing proper ones because I have experience doing 100 in a row without assistance, and my arm was swollen for 3 days straight.
It’s fully recovered now, but considering that I’m doing 500 of each of these exercises, I decided to go home and just use dumbbells instead of my entire body weight for these exercises.
For squats, I’ll probably do it normal, but really break up the time with throughout the rest of the day.
So no, I’m not really doing 500 push ups and pull ups, I’m doing 500 curls and bench presses.)

idkkdi

HSC
View attachment 36931
people waste the entire day to motivate themselves into doing 10 push ups.
I’m on my way to 50km, and now I’m adding to this challenge 500 push ups, pull ups, sit ups, and squats, to destroy Saitama 5 times over.
I’m stopping the run for now, since the only pull ups are outside, and I don’t want to waste time.
i would be careful running this much so soon. It makes you very injury prone, which is bad in the long term. i.e. one injury can wipe out weeks. MIght want to read up on how to build distance slowly.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
i would be careful running this much so soon. It makes you very injury prone, which is bad in the long term. i.e. one injury can wipe out weeks. MIght want to read up on how to build distance slowly.
That’s not the point, I want to RIGHT NOW.
I’m doing it because I can, not because I want to ‘one day be able to’.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
I’m cooking food, so it’s getting a bit slow now the progress. (Chicken and golden rice again, but this time fresh, not pre-made.)

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Ok, I’m finished eating my meal and it’s getting dark, so I’m going to head outside and finish the remaining 20km, and then come back in and finish the rest of the non-cardio exercises.
Note: 250 pulls complete.

idkkdi

HSC
I am, the entire day is the workout, I’m just including some rest break of course.
ye i meant straight like straight straight like marathon no stopping style.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)