Proof that anyone can do anything literally right now. (1 Viewer)

Do you FEEL the UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES that you, INDIVIDUALLY, can fulfil?

• Yes

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • No

Votes: 18 38.3%
  • No, I want help - (we can discuss either here, or you can DM me).

Votes: 10 21.3%

• Total voters

harperissleepy

HSC
fasting is extremely healthy and has been practiced for thousands of years
no it isn't
I used to do it and it slowed my metabolism

fasting for days on end without eating enough is BAD
you need to eat enough to make up for the food you're not consuming, if you don't its starving

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
no it isn't

you need to eat enough to make up for the food you're not consuming, if you don't its starving
you do understand the way you lose weight is by consuming fewer calories than your body uses, right?

You understand that your body breaks down fat tissue to use as energy? And that's how you lose fat? No?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
no it isn't

literally you btw

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
you do understand the way you lose weight is by consuming fewer calories than your body uses, right?

You understand that your body breaks down fat tissue to use as energy? And that's how you lose fat? No?
Well, in my case, I wasn’t fasting or starving with an intention in mind. It was a consequence of neglect, which means I wasn’t going in the physical direction that I desired since I had no desire to do with looks in during that time period.

However, now, I’ve got a desire, so I’m moving the needle intentionally, and what I need right now is bulking, not cutting.

harperissleepy

HSC

you're speaking to me as though I'm stupid
I've had a period where I would fast a lot over a few months and although yes, I did lose weight, it was not healthy nor sustainable
eating way under your calorie count (200-1000 per day) is not healthy or sustainable
eating 100-300 under your recommended is FINE but anymore can be dangerous (this also depends on your daily intake)

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Anyways, I’m back from day two of the gym.
Tomorrow is going to be a rest day.
I’m going to take a trading course during my recovery, and treat it like ranked games of league.
(I’ve managed to come up with so many life analogies for myself through LOL, that I’m actually really enjoying this game I started 3 days ago.)

harperissleepy

HSC
Anyways, I’m back from day two of the gym.
Tomorrow is going to be a rest day.
I’m going to take a trading course during my recovery, and treat it like ranked games of league.
(I’ve managed to come up with so many life analogies for myself through LOL, that I’m actually really enjoying this game I started 3 days ago.)
good job blank!! you got this bud

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Well, in my case, I wasn’t fasting or starving with an intention in mind. It was a consequence of neglect, which means I wasn’t going in the physical direction that I desired since I had no desire to do with looks in during that time period.

However, now, I’ve got a desire, so I’m moving the needle intentionally, and what I need right now is bulking, not cutting.
yes if you're not overweight you should be bulking

TO STRENGTH!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)