a8o

HSC
No. none of the Romonovs survived.

Elvis Presley is still alive, however.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
you can base your question around historian's perspectives if any of them survived.

ane_st

HSC
a8o said:
No. none of the Romonovs survived.

Elvis Presley is still alive, however.
intersting?? and thats what im trying to find out... so thats great you think that... and wtf did elvis come from?!?

Carnivour

HSC
shit....i CANNOT believe that i started this thread a year ago. times goes so bloody fast.
anywho, here is the proposal which got me 10/10. mind you though, i changed the question fairly substantially, ended up getting 49/50.

ange...

HSC
just wanted to say a huge THANX for posting ur proposals they were all great guides!! legends thanx again :)

antisheep

HSC
Whoa, you guys all have it so formal! Our teacher is so laissez-faire about the whole thing. He checks on us once a week but we never hand in an actual proposal, only our process log...

thatjazz

HSC
Your teacher is not correctly adhereing to the Syllabus.

The Proposal is a formal assessment task which is to be submitted within one third of the allocated time for the Major Research Proposal.

Tell your teacher, from me, that he/she is a dickhead and not correctly following the course. Where did she get her degree - Tafe?

Mrs.McDreamy

stalker inc. president
HSC
a8o said:
we're limited to 300 words agh.
OMG!! I would have died. All up mine was about 2500 words. We didn't have a word limit.

Wow everyones proposals are being handed in at different times?? Mine was due Feb, and it didn't need to have the exact question im doing or anything, just a general overview of the research I'd done and my opinion. My final essay in due at the end of the year some time..

I used I alot, its a personal proposal, you have to use I.

I wrote my entire proposal in one night, it's really not that big a deal. And it's worth such a small amount of your entire mark. I got 100%, which made me happy :D but it is really straight forward, just talk about everything you know about your subject.

pungemo

HSC
The trick with the proposal is deciding on an idea. This I did the night before. Somehow I still managed to get 4.5 out of 5 for it and I'm not sure if anyone got full marks. Our teacher is very into giving us feedback and honest assessment rather than marks. Curse her :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)