Provisional Exam Timetable (1 Viewer)

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Nah its nothing much dw. Its a personal thing for my friend though.

Its not the lecturers is the content. The content is just zzzzzz....

I go to all lectures because otherwise I will just bludge any way. There is a certain computer lab I always use in elec building (hint G16). Its only for certain students though and you have to use the id cards so its exclusive, but you should be fine getting in.

Yeah you feel like a boss, especially when the rats come out to play (serious I have seen rats the size of a small dog before near Law and Chem eng and Red Centre). Its pretty nice though and quite relaxing walking back down.
i'd say it's both and how it's presented. i remember someone saying that he was being smashed with like a cinder block on him or something and that got the students entertained.

I use the one in the CSE building K17 because they are usually always empty and air conditioned (you also have to swipe your id card and the light turns green -feels like a boss- or if someone is already there just knock on the door). tbh i dont really like it now because the put a driveway in the middle of the walkway and you have to walk around and waste like 50 seconds of your life. I saw some guy try to jump it but he fell over lol he was asian too which made it funnier (dont know how, just did)

yeah usually when i am walking from like the library to the bus stop i take the one in front of nida so i can walk down main walkway and admire the view. there are also cats everywhere

also did you (or anyone) do that exam thing for usyd? Someone was trolling and said it was 5% or something lol. I walked in 20 min late and the guy is like fill these 25 questions out in the 5 minutes left lol

Last edited:

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
at the risk of sounding stupid; anyone else finding COMP1911 challenging?

D94

HSC
N/A
sort of curious...

yeah lol. when i fist look at a question "calculate the dyanmic friction between....." im just like wtf is this and then i look at the solution and it is 3 lines. yes i completely agree. Physics is well intestering but it's not as fun as high school. thank god that wolfe guy is gone now, i don't understand why people liked him. the new lecture seams much better. i still dont know how 80+% of the people pass.

and the number of calculations is too damm high.

24 hours; nigga damm i only have like well the same but i miss most of the phys and maths lectures

yes i sometimes do that as well. i stay behind in the CSE labs to finish off the computer activities and the university does look sexy when it is lit up at night. you feel like a boss walking on main walkway at night.
Usually after they screw up the finals and are invited to do the supplementary.

Web Addict

HSC
lol. ENGG1000 is the most easiest course there is (in engg anyways). it is basically working for the semester on one project with a group with small reports due here and there.

Hmmmm, it's one of "those" courses. PHYS1121/1131 seems like that but i ended up changing anyways. was your timetable packed? i would assume so because you're doing like 4 heavy subjects
It depends on which ENGG1000 project you picked. I picked the electrical engineering project and it's really hard. Our group is pretty screwed. We also have so many assessments that are only required in the electrical project, such as the project plan, the design proposal and the lab skills test. I also hate those stupid peer review workshops.

at the risk of sounding stupid; anyone else finding COMP1911 challenging?
You're not alone. I find COMP1911 pretty challenging.

Usually after they screw up the finals and are invited to do the supplementary.
Thank God there's a supplementary exam. PHYS1131 is the only subject that I hate at the moment. Too bad I have to do PHYS1231 as well.

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
engineering so far is great, i have 3 exams in the end and the subjects are pretty laid back compared to what other subjects have. some have like chapter readings and weekly quizzes. i dont think i would be able to do that lol.

would ECON1101 and ECON1102 be advisable? [as a gen ed course]
Pretty sure ECON1102 requires ECON1101.

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC
It depends on which ENGG1000 project you picked. I picked the electrical engineering project and it's really hard. Our group is pretty screwed. We also have so many assessments that are only required in the electrical project, such as the project plan, the design proposal and the lab skills test. I also hate those stupid peer review workshops.
thats pretty much in all the projects

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
i'd say it's both and how it's presented. i remember someone saying that he was being smashed with like a cinder block on him or something and that got the students entertained.

I use the one in the CSE building K17 because they are usually always empty and air conditioned (you also have to swipe your id card and the light turns green -feels like a boss- or if someone is already there just knock on the door). tbh i dont really like it now because the put a driveway in the middle of the walkway and you have to walk around and waste like 50 seconds of your life. I saw some guy try to jump it but he fell over lol he was asian too which made it funnier (dont know how, just did)

yeah usually when i am walking from like the library to the bus stop i take the one in front of nida so i can walk down main walkway and admire the view. there are also cats everywhere

also did you (or anyone) do that exam thing for usyd? Someone was trolling and said it was 5% or something lol. I walked in 20 min late and the guy is like fill these 25 questions out in the 5 minutes left lol

Yes Joe Wolfe presented his last lectures by showing us how you can dissipate force everywhere and decrease the impact of force at any one part of the body.

I don't know what driveway you are talking about neither do I care if its just a longer walk. I'm already active as is.

I doubt they are cats. They are rats. look closely next time.

Its not worth anything at all for your grade. Its just for the Physics staff to look at how well they are teaching us.

ohh yeah thats right! yes! there is still a chance this semester
You need to be smashing the quizzes and getting 9's and 10's for the labs in order to be invited to the supplementary exam though.

thats pretty much in all the projects
:haha:

People tell me not to do the electrical one next sem because its the hardest one. I tell them its easy when you've already had previous experience :p

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
yes as parvee said above. i do the mechanical one and we had things like group reports, problem statement thing, and all that useless crap

You're not alone. I find COMP1911 pretty challenging.
How you going with the assignment? I started mine and when i compile the errors are longer than my code.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes Joe Wolfe presented his last lectures by showing us how you can dissipate force everywhere and decrease the impact of force at any one part of the body.
someone should have asked, does it work the same for 1 nail lol

I don't know what driveway you are talking about neither do I care if its just a longer walk. I'm already active as is.
its the one along engineering road where they set up the baracades and stuff.

I doubt they are cats. They are rats. look closely next time.
they made that meow sound...

Its not worth anything at all for your grade. Its just for the Physics staff to look at how well they are teaching us.
i knew that lol; but the trolling was strong. i can still remember the answers i put, a, b, b, a, c, a, b, b, a, c, huehuehue

BTW; i can save them the trouble: not that well

Last edited:

Web Addict

HSC
yes as parvee said above. i do the mechanical one and we had things like group reports, problem statement thing, and all that useless crap

How you going with the assignment? I started mine and when i compile the errors are longer than my code.
I've finished Part 1 of the assignment, but my code is over 200 lines. As for Part 2, I have no idea how to tell if the Roman numeral is invalid.

For both parts, after writing the code and compiling it for the first time, I had so many errors that it took close to an hour to fix all of them.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
someone should have asked, does it work the same for 1 nail lol

its the one along engineering road where they set up the baracades and stuff.

they made that meow sound...

i knew that lol; but the trolling was strong. i can still remember the answers i put, a, b, b, a, c, a, b, b, a, c, huehuehue

BTW; i can save them the trouble: not that well
Need to move this to another thread, unfortunately no mods.....

Will post a new thread up in engineering section....http://community.boredofstudies.org...sional-exam-timetable-thread.html#post6594456

Keep this thread to timetable stuff only.

Last edited:

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
I've finished Part 1 of the assignment, but my code is over 200 lines. As for Part 2, I have no idea how to tell if the Roman numeral is invalid.

For both parts, after writing the code and compiling it for the first time, I had so many errors that it took close to an hour to fix all of them.
maybe something like if the character on the right is less than the one on the left eg IIV is wrong?? thats how im going to do it

Need to move this to another thread, unfortunately no mods.....

Will post a new thread up in engineering section....http://community.boredofstudies.org...sional-exam-timetable-thread.html#post6594456

Keep this thread to timetable stuff only.
yes i agree. soz for derailing the thread :p

a19901213

HSC
Monday 16/06/2014 13:45 16:00 ECON3107:Economics of Finance 1 Centennial Rm R'wick R'course Calculator - Other
Thursday 26/06/2014 08:45 11:00 ECON2102:Macroeconomics 2 1 Kensington Rm R'wick R'course Calculator - Other
Monday 30/06/2014 08:45 12:00 FINS3635:Options, Futures&Risk Mgmt 1 Royal Ballroom R'wick R'course Calculator - UNSW Approved

This is almost like whole exam period... first time ever got the last day exam

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
At least you have heaps of time to study for everything as its well spaced out^^^.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)