Psy 104 Pplz! (1 Viewer)

tha-ish

HSC
Hey guys!

Anyone who does psy 104 - stop n chat!

I'm sure we could all do with some help on the upcoming assignment!

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
tha-ish said:
Hey guys!

Anyone who does psy 104 - stop n chat!

I'm sure we could all do with some help on the upcoming assignment!
lol ur lucky ish, there's quite a few people on here that do psy104 :p

goodluck with ur chit chat thread :)

lmnopq

HSC
I'm doin psy104. How is ur annotated bibliography going? I finished mine yesterday since its due tommorrow 4 me (the cons of an early week tute) pretty straightforward assessment but all that effort is so not worth it for only 3 marks! I'm pretty worried about the actual essay though. I'm finding limited resources (most info is about the victim, not the bully) and not sure how i'm gonna go about writing it.... i'm sure its gonna take up a fair bit of my holiday.

CieL

HSC
Oh =S
I just finished two.. eight to go.. *dies* knew I shouldn't of left this last minute but totally forgot about it.. Basically I have that, finance, and stat crap all due on the 12th.. booo

How long did you take to finish yours, lmnopq?

lmnopq

HSC
It took me a while, but i like to take my time... so i can't really tell you how long it will take you. But WHY ARE U DOING 10 SOURCES?!! it says 7-10, i did the minimum 7 coz i couldn't find any more relevant articles but even if i did i wouldn't do ten, why put urself thru the stress. Do 8 or 9... happy medium :D

lmnopq

HSC
Yea i've got quite a few things due this week including STAT. That subject is a nightmare. I could have completed my GNAT 3 last week if only i could work out one question that i can't get the answer to (the question is worth 10 marks)

I've posted on the chat room asking for help but they are just a bunch of idiots, the solutions they've given don't work and it pisses me off because they post stupid things and stupid questions. I emailed the unit conveynor and when she finally emailed back it said 'come see me in my office' I DON'T WANT 2 COME 2 UR OFFICE I JUST WANT THE FREAKIN FORMULA!!!! is that too much to ask?!

i officially hate stats!

CieL

HSC
Because my tutor is making it compulsory to do 10.

GNAT3? Are you talking about the last question on the 20% of smokers? Because that was basically the only one I could do =.=

lmnopq

HSC
no its the question about teddy bears... the last question of part 2
ITS DRIVING ME CRAZYYYYY!

tha-ish

HSC
HEY GUYS ... i so created this thread n then totally abandoned it - I had the same trouble - only 7 articles - but i got thru it - AND SO F'n true that it was SOOOOOOOOOOO much work for 3 marks (GEEEZ!)

I'l also like you in that fact that it takes me ages to do anything coz i spent ages on it!

We should keep this going for when we start the assignment guys! good luck and I'll be posting soon!

:D

CieL

HSC
Well.. I did 8 articles.. and my tutor said I wrote too much.. But meh, spent 3 days on it.. didnt really give a crap..

um.. what assignment..? You mean the essay?

tha-ish

HSC
ye ye the essay!

hehe i think we're heaps alike coz ma bibliography was pretty lengthy too!

TalkieToaster

HSC
Another BA-Psych 1st year here!

Yeah the bibliography was a bit much for 3% .. but an easy 3%!

I haven't started my essay as yet ... i'm finding it difficult to construct an argument with so many contradicting studies out there!

tha-ish

HSC
I haven't even looked at it yet, I've got two three assignments before that, one due this friday and it's KILLING ME! (LoL) - good luck with it though!

CieL

HSC
Due this friday?
In the holidays??
Or is it just some crappy online test?

What did you guys focus on anyway?
I did schoolyard ahahhahhaha I wonder if alot of people did it or not..

lmnopq

HSC
I'm doing behind the wheel of a car... i'm not finding many resources. Road rage is given a lot of media attention but when it comes to scientific study there isn't much...

I guess maybe i haven't done enough research?! I have tried looking in the library (no books!) and i've used the databases... but thats all i've got..

Anyone know where else i can get resources from?

tha-ish

HSC
No that's tough. If I had the time I would have done behind the wheel of a car. I think a lot of people will do in the schoolyard. I guess it's a trade off between competing with more people and scarce resources.

Good luck to you both!

My assignment is due this friday for contracts. It's worth a whopping great 30% and is totally ... just bad (LoL).

Good luck to you especially lmnopq, I'm sure there are resources out there, I mean they wouldn't have had it as an area of focus if there wasn't. Maybe ask Kymbra on web ct?

CieL

HSC
I'm just wondering whether to get started on my essay now.. or when I get my annotated bibliographies back =S

lmnopq

HSC
thanks for the encouragement guys! so sweet. Ciel i definately think you should start now, i somehow doubt that getting your annotated bibliography back will help with your essay but even if it does, you can add more stuff in after you've started?

i'm in a bit of a dilema coz i just spoke to a psych tutor and they said NOT to do road rage (coz it was a set essay a couple of years ago and there may be problems with plagiarism) but i've already started and have done tons of research so now i don't know what to dooooooo! why didn't my psych tutor tell me that before i started!?

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
^^ ah ha! I was in the year who did road rage... as did Skittled, ClaireGirl and Cyan_Phoenix!

Why, oh why did you pick that topic? I hated it with a passion!

I agree it was a bit stupid of them to allow you to do road rage when it was only done recently... If they were worried about plagerism, they shouldnt have put it on the list!

Give me a yell if you need a hand, or if I can help at all... I think I have my essay on my comp somewhere...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)