• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Psy 104 Pplz! (1 Viewer)

lmnopq

HSC
oh phew that makes me feel a lot better! it was due at 9pm tonight but im handing it in tommorrow. half a mark aint so bad :)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
lmnopq said:
oh phew that makes me feel a lot better! it was due at 9pm tonight but im handing it in tommorrow. half a mark aint so bad :)
OHHH! HAND IT NOW!!! they don't get cleared until i think it was 8 or 9am in the morning.. if u have access to a car.. go drive there and pop it in...(traffic will be a bitch in the morning)

GO GO GO LOL you might not have to lose that one half mark! :p it could mean the difference between pass/fail pass/credit credit/distinction or gawd forbid d/hd lol

lmnopq

HSC
but what about turnitin? since i didn't submit into turnitin by 9pm then its already a day late even if i do put it in the box before 8am

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
oh well you never know! i still would try lol ... i mean there are major problems with technology ;) sometimes there could be delays ;)

lmnopq

HSC
hey there! how did everyone go in there essay?

i passed (phew!) but was actually expecting a better mark! the marker commented that i focused too much on aggression rather than bullying... but aggression is a characteristic of bullying and road rage isn't really bullying... i think i lost marks for using the term aggression as opposed to 'bullying behind the wheel of a car' which would have been a total pain in the ass.

anyway i'm thinking of appealing my mark on the basis that the question was stupid and that i wrote a kick ass essay! just wondering, has anyone ever been through the appeals process? do you think i will gain anything from it? i read in the unit outline and it says that i have to speak to my tutor first (something i'd rather not do coz its like i'm doubting his marking abilities!) ahhh help me!

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
that depends... do you think its up to credit standard?

i've never been through the appeal process before ... so im not sure if its worth it and i think you can end up with a worse mark ?... i know some bos'ers have been through the appeal process maybe they can help you out? i dont think mj or cyan or any of the third year psyche pplez have so maybe your best off making a thread about it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)