Public display of affection (1 Viewer)

JokerFace

HSC
I dont get this whole....30 CM rule thing schools have going just to keep students from holding hands, kissing and all that jazz! Seriously isnt it going to make them want to do it more?.. Yeah i get the idea of stopping them from almost screwing in public in the playground. But telling a bunch of sexually active teenagers that like to rebel not to touch of course they are going to do it. I think the teachers get jelouse that we youngins get more action then their boring lives.:D

HSC
not really, no-one needs to see that shit

especially dickhead 15 year olds hooking up with each other at lunchtime

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
At least be decent enough to find a quite corridor to make out in. It's quite off-putting when you're trying to eat lunch and two people are eating each other's face in front of you.

HSC
N/A
high-school or not, i find PDA's rather disturbing. both to view and engage in

yeah, I don't like being watched or watching others do it.
But don't you find it difficult to keep your hands off each other??

-Ego

HSC
wow, i find it hard to believe since we don't have that kind of strict rules here. I'm surprised you guys haven't boycotted yet. :skip:

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
yeah, I don't like being watched or watching others do it.
But don't you find it difficult to keep your hands off each other??
not really..i think its just because im such a private person and i would feel pretty embarrassed to be making out in public - unless its in a crowded club or something, for example. hand-holding cuddling etc is fine. anything involving bodily fluids is not, imo!

HSC
N/A
not really..i think its just because im such a private person and i would feel pretty embarrassed to be making out in public - unless its in a crowded club or something, for example. hand-holding cuddling etc is fine. anything involving bodily fluids is not, imo!
oh yes, ita.
Tongue usually only comes out after copious consumption of alcohol.

Last edited:

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
totally agree.

i hardly ever kiss in public. hardly hold hands either, actually.

most of my PDAs with my boyfriend are either playful punches or innocent hugs.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
not really..i think its just because im such a private person and i would feel pretty embarrassed to be making out in public - unless its in a crowded club or something, for example. Hand-holding cuddling etc is fine. Anything involving bodily fluids is not, imo!
+1.

anyscope

HSC
Woahh, your school has a 30cm rule? That's so wrong...

There are boundaries that everyone's common sense should pick up on, but for a school to be shoving ideas and morals down their students throats... that's going beyond what a school should go.

imo. :p

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
I think kissing (no tongues!), hand-holding and cuddling is sweet, and totally fine in public.

Anything else is, as others have said, only for very drunk times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)