Punchbowl KFC (1 Viewer)

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
nah muslims are pretty shit

obviously not all of them are terrorists or act like the inbreds in this video but theyre hardly a desirable addition to any western, non-muslim, european society at any rate

why would you like waleed ali his writing sucks

read some jared taylor instead

Last edited:

Lentern

HSC

obviously not all of them are terrorists or act like the inbreds in this video but theyre hardly a desirable addition to any western, non-muslim, european society at any rate

why would you like waleed ali his writing sucks

read some jared taylor instead
Did you read his quarterly essay?

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
hes a LeBo0oo $ouLjAh

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
I mean hes clearly a smart bloke and everything, but I mean, if only more Australians studied political science or whatever, right?

pfft. At least terrorists are usually engineers...

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
"In this illuminating essay, Waleed Aly begins by unravelling the terms “Right” and “Left,” arguing that these have become meaningless. He contends that conservative parties have backed themselves into a corner by embracing free-market extremism.."

Yeah I take back what I said. The guy's a fucking moron.

Harly

HSC
Hey Guys, I mean the reason I am saying this is because I do know the whole side to this, it was extremely unfortunate, and what the employee did was seriously not acceptable and was just outright wrong, but what happened before this??

2 People Walk In, They Wanted An Item Which Has Bacon In It, But When You Read The Overhead Menu, Any Item Which Consists Of Bacon Has A "Not Available" on it simple to let the customers know Bacon isn't handled here.

So the employee tells them but they insist of some bacon, the employee yet again says no (I am not sure how the employee was reacting now, no information on that)

Then the 2 customers slammed there wallet on the counter and proclaimed that they wanted some bacon, that is when the employee "started" becoming aggrivated, thats when the manager came on, as you could see the manager was trying to handle the problem, but these customers were idiots just as well because they were recording him and treating him like an animal, clearly he had misbehaved but as had the customers.

So just to let you guys no I guess :S - I completly agree that what he did was not acceptable but this is the whole side of the story so hopefully u can judge it.

PS: I have been to the KFC there and hey that is probably one in a million chance to happen so it's still a great place to eat or w.e

Harly

HSC

Dude... WTF o_0 You saying that not all of them are terrorists doesn't mean much, cuz if you were to ask a muslim what you think of terrorists, the first reply should be, they are not a muslim, they are no were near a muslim, they think they are, but they are definetly not, and what does religion and society have to do with eachother o_0 - Seriously bro, why don't you read a book about life

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
why the fuck dont they handle bacon? stupid fucking muslims, this is Australia, dont think you can come here and enforce your religion on us just because you do it in your own country.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
also the post above mine makes absolutely no sense whatsoever (in terms of grammar and sentence structure)

nomoar

HSC
N/A
why the fuck dont they handle bacon? stupid fucking muslims, this is Australia, dont think you can come here and enforce your religion on us just because you do it in your own country.
um seriously meilz92?

It's Punchbowl. The majority of people who live there and eat there are Muslim...therefore it's better for the business.
Why stock bacon when not many are going to eat it? It's more profitable if it is/advertises itself as halal.

I seriously hope you're trolling. Nobody is 'enforcing' shit.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
good point. it'd be a loss of money to continuously stock bacon, and not sell it.
they're saving money because almost all customers dont eat bacon.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
Is punchbowl in australia or afghanistan? And the most profitable thing to do would be to order bacon in very very small amounts, so those who do want bacon can get it hence they dont get pissed off hence they dont lose customers. Its called stock management.

Also harly said that "Any Item Which Consists Of Bacon Has A "Not Available" on it simple to let the customers know Bacon isn't handled here"

why isnt bacon handled? If for religious reasons, thats unacceptable. Nobody is forcing them to eat the bacon, if they want a job there, they should be expected to do the work required of them, including handle bacon. There is no law in islam that says they cannot handle bacon if its part of their work. Also like mcdonalds, KFC is strict about the items on the menu, and it is generally expected that all items be available...

nomoar

HSC
N/A
Is punchbowl in australia or afghanistan? And the most profitable thing to do would be to order bacon in very very small amounts, so those who do want bacon can get it hence they dont get pissed off hence they dont lose customers. Its called stock management.

Also harly said that "Any Item Which Consists Of Bacon Has A "Not Available" on it simple to let the customers know Bacon isn't handled here"

why isnt bacon handled? If for religious reasons, thats unacceptable. Nobody is forcing them to eat the bacon, if they want a job there, they should be expected to do the work required of them, including handle bacon. There is no law in islam that says they cannot handle bacon if its part of their work. Also like mcdonalds, KFC is strict about the items on the menu, and it is generally expected that all items be available...
Macdonalds
in fucking India
at most places
sell lamb patties ONLY
because many people follow the Hindu faith and do not eat beef

Anyway, the head ppl of KFC allow it. And that's all that matters. That franchise has permission to cut and tailor to suit the needs/wants of its prime consumers.

oh lord jesus no they have no fucking bacon what am i ever going to do i cannot live without it

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
"business people can't do what they want with their own businesses because i hate islam

islam destroys freedom

so you should be forced to do what i want with your property"

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
yes but thats india. this is australia, not india, or iraq. and its the principle of it. they shouldnt be allowed jobs if they dont want to handle bacon, because nowhere in the islamic faith does it say that the handling of bacon or bacon products is forbidden. if we go to their country we are forced to assimilate and abide by their laws, it should be the same here- even if its as simple as handing fucking bacon as a part of your job.

disgraceful

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)