Puppy tortured and hacked before being killed :( (1 Viewer)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
settle*precious said:
Watch "earthlings" then talk to to me about equal species.
why would some poorly thought out animal rights "documentary" about pushing the vegetarian agenda possibly make me change my opinion.

I am a human, i eat meat, we need meat to survive, we have eaten animals for hundreds of thousands of years. I dont really give a shit that animals are raised in little cages or skinned alive or whatever other crap that documentary would throw at me. Sure it sucks, but its kind of necessary so that we can farm animals and so that i can get meat on my plate every night, so that i am protected from the elements with quality clothing and so that my life all round is better.

Its simple, legally and morally a creature from another species is not as valuable as another human, they are not equal. The law tolerates this cruel behavior so that we can benefit from it. There is no real underlying psycho type reason, its simply the reality of farming animals for a large population who all need meat.

On the other thing i said, my position has always been strongly STRONGLY against torture or execution as punishment for crimes. Even with emotional reactions like that we still have to be careful what we say, someone who has tortured and killed an animal does not deserve to be tortured and killed themselves... nobody deserves that. They can serve a sentence in prison, exactly the same as people who have done bad things like them [Ivan Milat anyone?]

sdsdsdsdsd

HSC
W WHO DID IT WHO DID THIS TERRIBLE ACT OH NO WHWHO Well. ...... .....

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Serius said:
why would some poorly thought out animal rights "documentary" about pushing the vegetarian agenda possibly make me change my opinion.

I am a human, i eat meat, we need meat to survive, we have eaten animals for hundreds of thousands of years. I dont really give a shit that animals are raised in little cages or skinned alive or whatever other crap that documentary would throw at me. Sure it sucks, but its kind of necessary so that we can farm animals and so that i can get meat on my plate every night, so that i am protected from the elements with quality clothing and so that my life all round is better.

Its simple, legally and morally a creature from another species is not as valuable as another human, they are not equal. The law tolerates this cruel behavior so that we can benefit from it. There is no real underlying psycho type reason, its simply the reality of farming animals for a large population who all need meat.
Eating meat =/= torture of an animal. Dickwad.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
in wagga a few weeks ago, some dudes skinned a cat and hanged it over the 'welcome to wagga sign'

fucking animal torturers are the worst kind of scum. even worse than baby microwavers

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
people that are cruel to animals are inevitably shit people, so I say harsh sentences for animal cruelty.

boris

Banned
HSC
katie once tortured a mouse. It bit her so she broke all its legs then nailed it to a wall and skinned it with a pocket knife...

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
tbh they are idiots for recording the attack, there is proof then that it was them the idiots

oh and yeah it is disgusting and a cruel act

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
if you're willing to collect an article of each, then i'd be willing to reply on each article. :)

or start a petition

or do some postering

wanna come to our meeting?

boris

Banned
HSC
but it wasn't a puppy? i think it could be a baby and no one would care. as long as it isn't a puppy

JJBearPaw

HSC
Serius said:
we need meat to survive
I see.
So that must mean, that all those vegetarians and vegans are the walking dead then :jaw:

btw: This whole thing sucks.

Scissors

HSC
JJBearPaw said:
I see.
So that must mean, that all those vegetarians and vegans are the walking dead then :jaw:

btw: This whole thing sucks.
vegos are more than likely unhealthier than those who indulge in meat.

JJBearPaw

HSC
Scissors said:
vegos are more than likely unhealthier than those who indulge in meat.
that's only if you're one of those people who dont realise what nutrients you need and therefore live on cheese sangas.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
you better go bludgeon a kitty for lulz then. cuz apparently they're kinda the same thing.

boris

Banned
HSC
oh i already did. the bloody pulp that remained was quite tasty

Scissors

HSC
boris said:
oh i already did. the bloody pulp that remained was quite tasty
so, you're the sorta guy that eats both the meat AND organs of your animals huh?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)