Purchasing HSC Papers Back (1 Viewer)

Ekman

HSC
Hey everyone, I am just about to purchase my HSC papers back now, and I have a little problem. Is it possible that BOSTES can take marks away when they do the paper check? Or can they just only give marks from here on out?

astroman

HSC
doubt they will check, they just ensure that it's your paper.

Ekman

HSC
Have their been cases where people have lost marks before?

InteGrand

HSC
N/A
You won't lose marks if you order a recheck.
What would happen if BOSTES around places where you should have lost marks (but didn't) and also places where you should have actually gained some extra marks. Would they just give you those extra marks you should have gained, or would they not give you those.

I'm pretty sure if there are only places where you should have gained marks (no places where you should have lost extra marks), they'd give you those. But in the case I described above, if they give you those extra marks, you essentially get free marks because they don't take off marks from the places you should have lost some.

gizdonk2

HSC
I rang bostes and the chick said that once HSC marks are released, they will never lower them, only raise them.

InteGrand

HSC
N/A
I rang bostes and the chick said that once HSC marks are released, they will never lower them, only raise them.
It's still possible though that if they see both questions that are deserving of fewer marks and more marks awarded, they will choose to not award the marks in the question that should have received more marks. So I was asking what'd happen in such an instance.

gizdonk2

HSC
They don't remark, they just re add the paper. So out of the new total or the old one, you would get the higher.

JAMLO

HSC
Can you like relax lol, HSC is ovaaaaa chilaaxxx

Ekman

HSC
They don't remark, they just re add the paper. So out of the new total or the old one, you would get the higher.
But what if the initial count of marks is higher than the re count? Would they lower your hsc marks?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
You cannot lose marks.

gada1

HSC
hey peeps..
According to the BOSTES website, if you want to purchase your exams, you would only have access to your responses with no marking or marks for each response attached.
Kind of pointless to purchase them in that case if you ask me...

Ekman

HSC
Also do you need to purchase raw marks ontop of getting the papers back? Or does it already come with it?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)