Q (1 Viewer)

Jakespikey

HSC
Gabble9889 said:
hey to all those kiddos that got into UOW FOR 2008!
Hey! UOWers rock...! Well I hope so I don't know any yet basically lol.

zagga20

HSC
My main purpose on university is to try the hallowed, 'chip roll'. screw an education! ...please tell me i wont be disappointed.

Gabble9889

HSC
what courses are ya doing.. im trying to find ppl in the same course im doing... exercise science... how about you's

jest3r

HSC
^^ Well, not the same course as you, but I'll be in the same faculty as you, if that counts for something...see you in BMS101?

Gabble9889

HSC
hey its a start i guess... im gonna know no one .. fresh starts... scary lol

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
zagga20 said:
My main purpose on university is to try the hallowed, 'chip roll'. screw an education! ...please tell me i wont be disappointed.
with cheese :p

just one warning to all first years....

do not, under any circumstances, walk up to the unibar pool tables in the first few weeks, act like your king shit and lovin the fact u can drink 'at school' and try to take over the table...

one kid did it this year...he ended up running to unihall with his pants around his ankles.

have respect and we will respect you....have skill and we will welcome you....one kid did that, and now he is one of us, one of the unibar pool posse

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Sometimes I wish I was as hardcore as dawson, but then I wake up and just remember I'm destined to be a nerd for the rest of my days.

dawso

HSC
Josie said:
Sometimes I wish I was as hardcore as dawson, but then I wake up and just remember I'm destined to be a nerd for the rest of my days.
yeh but u can always pretend to be hardcore in online forums....its heaps easy and makes u warm deep down inside

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Without Wings said:
oh the temptation is there to walk up to the pool tables and pretend to act like king shit...and then attempt to 'line up' at the bar like its the school canteen ;)

not sure if i could pass off as a first year though...
Shut. Up.

You're not supposed to tell them about unibar, you're supposed to bask in glory as you walk right past them all and you're instantly served. :> That's how I got lunch during my time there. :D

jackmurray1989

Mr Mature
HSC
Wait. You're not meant to line up at the uni bar for lunch?

I did that on orientation day and got annoyed when people skipped past me. What's the deal?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
jackmurray1989 said:
Wait. You're not meant to line up at the uni bar for lunch?

I did that on orientation day and got annoyed when people skipped past me. What's the deal?
You are meant to line up at the unibar.

Non first years are allowed to walk straight up to any empty space at the bar and get served right away.

dawso

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
You are meant to line up at the unibar.

Non first years are allowed to walk straight up to any empty space at the bar and get served right away.

damn straight.... first years must line up and when the line goes out the door, you must join the end of it.....

for the rest of us, you may simply walk to the side, get the attention of ur friendly unibar bob, and get ur beer without a fuss.....

oh, and dont try 2 bring ur vip card out at the last minute, wayne will go crazy at ya

dt673

HSC
poloktim said:
Shut. Up.

You're not supposed to tell them about unibar, you're supposed to bask in glory as you walk right past them all and you're instantly served. :> That's how I got lunch during my time there. :D
QFT.

jackmurray1989

Mr Mature
HSC
I reckon you guys are having me on but it's hard to pick sarcasm on the internet (right, kennychan?).

But I wouldn't buy my lunch there anyway. Paying for lunch when you're out is like paying for parking: an unnecessary waste of cash. Money doesn't grow on trees you know.

wce33

HSC
Hi everyone,

Was just wondering, is it possible to book your timetable before your registration day for 08 first years; so hence, have a better chance to get the subjects you want?

Cheers in advanced,

wce33

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
wce33 said:
Hi everyone,

Was just wondering, is it possible to book your timetable before your registration day for 08 first years; so hence, have a better chance to get the subjects you want?

Cheers in advanced,

wce33
Nope :)

What course are you doing? Everyone enrols on the same day anyways.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)