Q19 Bauklkham Hills. Module 7 addition polymerization (1 Viewer)

Interdice

HSC
where to learn entropy and enthalpy? It's in the course, but it seems to be more mod 4 in year 11. It's barley mentioned in teh textbook and not at all mentioned in edrolo

carrotsss

HSC
Even bought trials sometimes have mistakes though. At my high school we bought the physics trial.

They fucked up with a simple sub in the formula question and the teacher gave us all extra marks. Except for the student who actually lost a mark, and begged the teacher lol.
yeah the paid trial papers really have no excuse, they charge insane amounts of money for such low quality its insane. like honestly just get some first yr uni student who got a good atar or even just a teacher to check over it or smth, theyd notice half the errors immediately

carrotsss

HSC
where to learn entropy and enthalpy? It's in the course, but it seems to be more mod 4 in year 11. It's barley mentioned in teh textbook and not at all mentioned in edrolo
idk, its not a super deep concept tbh you dont need a crazy understanding

Interdice

HSC
yeah the paid trial papers really have no excuse, they charge insane amounts of money for such low quality its insane. like honestly just get some first yr uni student who got a good atar or even just a teacher to check over it or smth, theyd notice half the errors immediately
I don't have any contacts. I don't have any older people who've done the HSC to help me. I don't have tutors anymore. I don't really want to talk to my teachers again. I never even talked to anyone in my chem class and I get the impression they don't like me. Once I asked to join two different groups and they both told me to fuck off lol.

Pretty much all I have for contacts are r/homeworkhelp, random discord servers and this forum.

Also trial papers are cheap as fuck. It's like 5 dollars for 10 papers. Or something similar

carrotsss

HSC
I don't have any contacts. I don't have any older people who've done the HSC to help me. I don't have tutors anymore. I don't really want to talk to my teachers again. I never even talked to anyone in my chem class and I get the impression they don't like me. Once I asked to join two different groups and they both told me to fuck off lol.

Pretty much all I have for contacts are r/homeworkhelp, random discord servers and this forum.

Also trial papers are cheap as fuck. It's like 5 dollars for 10 papers. Or something similar
wdym, trial papers are free for us, I mean the schools pay tons

Interdice

HSC
wdym, trial papers are free for us, I mean the schools pay tons
I'm talking about the cost to teh school. It's like 10 dollars for 5 students. 2 dollars per student per paper isn't too bad.

5*2*150 = 1500.

Pretty cheap imo.

carrotsss

HSC
I'm talking about the cost to teh school. It's like 10 dollars for 5 students. 2 dollars per student per paper isn't too bad.

5*2*150 = 1500.

Pretty cheap imo.
cssa charge $6-8 per paper (so average $7), the average kid does maybe 6 subjects, so for a fairly average cohort of 200 students, that’s $8400, and most schools buy papers from multiple companies as well. It all adds up pretty fast

Interdice

HSC
cssa charge $6-8 per paper (so average $7), the average kid does maybe 6 subjects, so for a fairly average cohort of 200 students, that’s $8400, and most schools buy papers from multiple companies as well. It all adds up pretty fast
No they don't.

they charge 6-8 dollars per 5 students.

Assuming a school purchases from 3 sellers, that's only like $3300. That maybe a lot of money for a peasent school, but for a Sydney school it's not much. $3300 is the price for only like 6 computers. SChools own like 100 of them. Trial papers are pretty cheap.

Interdice

HSC
200*6*1.4*3.

About $5040, for three papers. My school blows way more on pointless crap. Here's a list
1. 5 useless tvs that are used to show the canteen menu
2. The most pointless shade in existence

carrotsss

HSC
No they don't.

they charge 6-8 dollars per 5 students.

Assuming a school purchases from 3 sellers, that's only like $3300. That maybe a lot of money for a peasent school, but for a Sydney school it's not much. $3300 is the price for only like 6 computers. SChools own like 100 of them. Trial papers are pretty cheap.
no packs are a different thing, they are for music etc. (scroll down to see a “pack”), individual papers are $6-8 (they word it super confusing though yeah)

it’s still a lot for an underfunded public school, just let me trash on the companies for making papers with incorrect answers ok 😭

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
i just check my schools financial report compared to james ruse's and we richer than them lesgooo
(idk if this means anything for the school but yeah how are we so stupid compared to them)

=)(=

HSC
ohh okay im proper sped calc error mb, thanks tho

Interdice

HSC
what’s re you getting for the molar mass of the monomer?
If you did Ruse, did you find it much more difficult than other trial papres? Saw their 2021 paper, and that shit's insane.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)