QMB project (1 Viewer)

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
I am so screwed, mine is due 2marrow 9am =.='', I don't know what else to test.

zhoualfred

HSC
for the Qmb project, can anyone plz tell me where to start with?......i dunno wat to do first? do i just calculate the mean and var for the 5 variables?

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
hongco, you do realise that i dont do qmb, and based on what you have told me, if income is = 0 or 1, it is thus a dummy variable. therefore, there is a change of b1 on the dependent variable.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
I found introductory econometrics a lot more straight forward than QMB.

Other than that, who wants to do my financial econometrics assignment which is due tomorrow?:hammer:

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
LOL i heard about that assignment =P fucking pwnge
Mine is almost done. Just harassing some of my team members for their parts which they are gradually getting to me.

Although thanks to this assignment, I have some mad eviews (econometric views) skillz now.

hongco1990

HSC
N/A
Hongco, small p-value indicates "an overwhelming evidence to infer that a linear relationship exist" - page 637
Hi Chewy123,
I think there would be no linear relationship between dummy variables at all. When you plot it, all the values will appears vertically at 0 and 1. So I interpret p-value as "overwhelming evidence to infer there is a difference between 2 income groups".
since we dont have population deviation how do we do hypothesis testing?
Use the sample deviation instead

luthial

HSC
N/A
hey guys can anyone give me a clue on how to approach KPI 1? i dont know which technique to use to infer the population parameters =/

MANY THANKS!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)