Q's For Girls! (1 Viewer)

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
Ohhh, you love Dr Reid too?! Ah, he's fantastic. He is, more or less, the ultimate male =)

Don't know how much of the show you watch, but that episode in the first season where the movie star has a crush on him, and they kiss in the pool- wow. Just, everything about him is briiiilliant. Bitch who gets to kiss him in the pool, haha.

-Facepalm for being jealous over a fictional character-

Reckoner

HSC
:)extraz: smart, mature, strong & possibly rich$$$---their all good 'qualities' 2 have!:haha:
So what is it with maturity?

Most girls are, if anything ... immature ... so why would a girl want a guy who is mature? A bit of hypocrisy if I don't say so myself.

lucidassembly

HSC
Ohhh, you love Dr Reid too?! Ah, he's fantastic. He is, more or less, the ultimate male =)

Don't know how much of the show you watch, but that episode in the first season where the movie star has a crush on him, and they kiss in the pool- wow. Just, everything about him is briiiilliant. Bitch who gets to kiss him in the pool, haha.

Reid is a fantastic character! He's so unbelievably endearing. I adored the episode LDSK where Hotch pretends to work with the killer and Reid saves the day with his awesome shooting :p

So what is it with maturity?

Most girls are, if anything ... immature ... so why would a girl want a guy who is mature? A bit of hypocrisy if I don't say so myself.
Because, surprisingly enough, some girls aren't actually immature :)

Reckoner

HSC
Because, surprisingly enough, some girls aren't actually immature :)
That's not true ... The majority of girls are immature. e.g. all this Twilight stuff: ... "I'm Bella ... " "No ... I'm Bella ... Edward is mine" ... please ... give me a break ... you're all a bunch of Twi-hards ...

My feeling is girls need a guy who is more mature than them, b/c they got all these issues to deal with, like pregnancy and stuff ... and ... girls are just more emotional in general ...

but still deep down inside ... they're all little girly-girls worrying about their periods and stuff ...

lucidassembly

HSC
That's not true ... The majority of girls are immature. e.g. all this Twilight stuff: ... "I'm Bella ... " "No ... I'm Bella ... Edward is mine" ... please ... give me a break ... you're all a bunch of Twi-hards ...

My feeling is girls need a guy who is more mature than them, b/c they got all these issues to deal with, like pregnancy and stuff ... and ... girls are just more emotional in general ...

but still deep down inside ... they're all little girly-girls worrying about their periods and stuff ...
Could that be any more of a stereotype? I've never read Twilight and I honestly don't want to. The entire Edward pandemic is enough to give me a headache.

It's not unreasonable to want a partner who is as mature as you. Isn't it simply about compatibility? I certainly wouldn't want a boyfriend simply so I could complain about my issues and have him help me. Women are perfectly capable of dealing with their own issues.

You want someone who is your equal. While there are obviously immature people within both genders, you shouldn't generalise. The ratio of mature to immature girls I know sways heavily towards the former.

I honestly can't tell if you're joking or not, because saying that women need help dealing with their issues (which, obviously, translates to pregnancy) is utterly absurd.

Last edited:

Nadiaaa

HSC

Haha, I haven't seen that episode!
I love how he gets all excited when he goes into those massive explanations and everyones just like =| wtf?

That's such a huge generalisation =|

Last edited:

iloveapple

HSC
1. Is it true that girls like bad guys?

yes. it depends on the girl, but i know i do. i don't know why...
i think it's because it's thrilling, bad guys are really hot, and girls think that they might be the 'special girl' (seen in hollywood movies) that can somehow change this bad guy, or that they solely bring out a certain 'good' side to the guy.

2. Whats your favourite kinda dude eg Skater, Emo, Lad etc?
ew. no skaters, emos or lads for me thanks. just a really sweet one that treats me good =) humour is always appreciated.

3. What do girls fall for the most first eg eyes, hair, clothes etc?
face first, hair too.
voice can be a turn off.

4. If a dude smells nice does that make him much hotter?
yes yes and yes.

5. Tall, dark and handsome...that really the fantasy of a perfect guy?
no.
i personally don't understand the 'dark and perfect' stereotype. I like them best in between, taller than me, and hopefully cute. i actually prefer cute than hot, but i can't stress that personality is super important.

6. What do girls really like when it comes to sex?
no clue :)

7. Ultimate fantasy?
i'm a hopeless romantic, so a guy that will sweep me off my feet and drown me in how sweet and funny he is =D

Guesss

HSC
Could that be any more of a stereotype? I've never read Twilight and I honestly don't want to. The entire Edward pandemic is enough to give me a headache.

It's not unreasonable to want a partner who is as mature as you. Isn't it simply about compatibility? I certainly wouldn't want a boyfriend simply so I could complain about my issues and have him help me. Women are perfectly capable of dealing with their own issues.

You want someone who is your equal. While there are obviously immature people within both genders, you shouldn't generalise. The ratio of mature to immature girls I know sways heavily towards the former.

I honestly can't tell if you're joking or not, because saying that women need help dealing with their issues (which, obviously, translates to pregnancy) is utterly absurd.
^^^ COuldn't have said it better!

+1 :haha:

curry-desi-

HSC
skater r hot!!

well i skate . but guys dnt like chick skaters tho..

ive like'd bother. but bad guys r way hotter

more about personality to me. y define that wif clicks?

more hair & clother for me.
but personalitys a bigger factor

Yesss. dnt wanna be standing next to a smelly one.

perfect guy isnt on looks. but tall dark & handsome. wouldnt mind sum of that :p

um..varys i guess. me. no sex is the best when it cums to sex.

7. Ultimate fantasy?
haa.. umm no comment!?

SUPERANNEDREW

HSC

7. Ultimate fantasy?

1. Girls like bad boys because they can steal the best anniversary presents

2. Favourite kind of dude is the etc kind. Dayum..

3. I only date guys with skin thats as sparkly as Edwards.

4. If the dude smells too nice, he would begin to notice how bad i smell from
lack of time to shower during exam stressage.

5. LOL NO! I LOVE ALBINO VEGETARIAN VAMPIRES LOL.

6. They like it when you call them your mothers name.

7. Finding the love of my life on this forum and then printing out twilight character pictures and taping them to his face for when we have sex, all the while demanding he call me bella.

Im writing this in hopes that people would get im not being serious...
and also i have this strange seething hatred for twilight.

Basically i think most people know that girls are not all the same.
If you're going to generalise us, you already know the answer to all those questions. But yeah. A guy who smells good and doesn't burn the eyes would be decent.

And now, back to studying for half yearlies :'(

Last edited:

skynet89

HSC
nah, opposite really. girls like "bad boys" (fucking rofl at that term) because they're less mature than them - eg the girl can always look morally superior/smarter/have something to complain about.

whereas a guy who's fully competent at everything and doesn't put up with her shit/mind games would probably make her feel uncomfortable

Last edited:

skynet89

HSC

yes. it depends on the girl, but i know i do. i don't know why...
i think it's because it's thrilling, bad guys are really hot, and girls think that they might be the 'special girl' (seen in hollywood movies) that can somehow change this bad guy, or that they solely bring out a certain 'good' side to the guy.
wtf do girls mean by bad? loud mouthed bully type? flooring a fully sick car at the red light? imo those types tend to be the ones with a security blanket to fall back on. most of those guys at my school were from rich/prestigious families.

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
wtf do girls mean by bad? loud mouthed bully type? flooring a fully sick car at the red light? imo those types tend to be the ones with a security blanket to fall back on. most of those guys at my school were from rich/prestigious families.
nah this is most guys i know and they arent rich

lucidassembly

HSC
It's a definite no to those qualities. It doesn't have anything to do with economic status either. I think for most girls, it's the whole troubled, mysterious yet exciting vibe that 'bad boys' seem to give off. I don't really know... I'd happily settle for nice :)

Shogun

HSC
Bad doesn't exactly mean be an entire asshole or criminal. It's more like lucidassembly said - mysterious, exciting, fun, confident, experienced, spontaneous - rather than be monotonous and boring, like there's more to the person than meets the eye. It kinda works for both sexes. I don't know about you guys, but I dig women I can learn from, rather than go for some dumb chick who knows how to wear a push-up bra.

skynet89

HSC
im not saying they have to be criminals or rich. im saying they have the opportunity to live the care free/risk taking/cocky/drinking lifestyle because they tend to come from well off backgrounds. eg chuck bass - billionaire, edward cullen - all the other pretty boys in hollywood

spontaneous/mysteriouness and not being a doormat is good though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)