Q's for the Guys (1 Viewer)

Blazamane

Banned
HSC
gigglinJess said:
1. What do you find do fasinating about breasts and girls asses?

2. Would you still respect a girl if she was a friend with benefits?

3. What is so scary about tampons??

4. What would/do you love for a girl to do to/with you sexually?

5. What is so special about anal?

6. Would you go out with the hot stupid dull skinny bimbo, or the smart average girl with a sense of humour?

7. Does it turn you off if girls have a very dirty sense of humour/imagination?

8. Any sexual fantasies that you wanna live, but have been too afraid to ask?

Thanks in advanced, and girls feel free to add more Qs...
Ok then,

1. Emergancy Storage/Pillows

2. Just say fuck buddy

3. Nothing, they are delicious

4. Crap on my face

5. The more you do it the more storage space you gain

6. The Bimbo, Fuck and dump ftw

7. No I want them to do their job, Cook, Clean and have sex

8. Plenty mainly Poo or Pee related

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
can I ask some more questions? here are some questions me and my friends have asked guys at our school just for the fun of it:

1. would you let a guy give you head if it was going to be the best head you've ever had?

2. would you let a girl give you anal with a strap on if you could give her anal after

3. would you fuck an armless and/or legless girl

4. if your gf broke both her arms and was on her period would you put in her tampon (judging by the answers to the tampon question im guessing not, although one of my friends asked her boyfriend this and he asked if he could do it anyway).

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
1. No
2. No
3. Probably Not
4. No, that's what mothers are for.

Those ones were easy.

gigglinJess

Broken Inside
HSC
midifile said:
can I ask some more questions? here are some questions me and my friends have asked guys at our school just for the fun of it:

1. would you let a guy give you head if it was going to be the best head you've ever had?

2. would you let a girl give you anal with a strap on if you could give her anal after

4. if your gf broke both her arms and was on her period would you put in her tampon (judging by the answers to the tampon question im guessing not, although one of my friends asked her boyfriend this and he asked if he could do it anyway).
Just curious to know why is it that it is seen as acceptable for girls to give each other oral, or to use strapons on each other, but it is not acceptable for guy/guy incounters. Do guys lack creativity or something?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
gigglinJess said:
Just curious to know why is it that it is seen as acceptable for girls to give each other oral, or to use strapons on each other, but it is not acceptable for guy/guy incounters. Do guys lack creativity or something?
Umm, it's acceptable? I thought that usually implied you were bi/les? and why would guys need strap-ons?

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
midifile said:
lol - I wonder if that situation will ever occur. If it needs to be done, then it needs to be done - but i wouldn't 'offer' myself to do it.

gigglinJess

Broken Inside
HSC
Riet said:
Umm, it's acceptable? I thought that usually implied you were bi/les? and why would guys need strap-ons?
Impotent?.... lol
Nah, I just meant the oral there

Well there is this term 'heteroflexible' you know? And does a chick automatically become a bi/les if she has an encounter with another chick?

Well IMO, it seems that gal/gal behaviour is more accepted by males (and females) than guy/guy. Do you not agree?

Russdog

russell
HSC
no. that's homosexual. how could it possibly be the best head ever, unless you're gay? it's a guy. it's more about how it looks than how it feels.

no, that's just fucking disgusting.

probably not.

why not.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
gigglinJess said:
Impotent?.... lol
Nah, I just meant the oral there

Well there is this term 'heteroflexible' you know? And does a chick automatically become a bi/les if she has an encounter with another chick?

Well IMO, it seems that gal/gal behaviour is more accepted by males (and females) than guy/guy. Do you not agree?
I think it is to an extent, I'm not sure why. I dont think most girls would go as far as oral though, if they are just experimenting?

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
midifile said:

1. Depends on how wasted I was.

2. Can't we just skip to part two?

3. Cause we think that she's totally rad, SHE'S NUBS.

4. Probably. She'd owe me a favour though, sexual or otherwise.

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
gigglinJess said:

6. Would you go out with the hot stupid dull skinny bimbo, or the smart average girl with a sense of humour?

1. its what society places value on.
we as men just follow society.

ie. a few centuries ago, fat women were considered beautiful as it ment that that particular women was wealthy as she had alot to eat.

2. depends.. if i am the friend with benefits yes. if not, i'd just say bitch!

3. you stick it up there and its all bloody

4. pretty basic.

5. nothing.
i'd rather a tight pussy then some smelly asshole.

6. i dunno.. both?
sometimes you want your gf to be dumb.

7. depends

8. not really besides common fetishes.

Mongoosedog

HSC
gigglinJess said:

1. they make a good substitute for stress balls

2. of course, everyone should respect women that are open to the idea of sleeping around

3. my mum gave one to me once and told me it was a lolly. i was 10.

4. let me yell out her hotter sister's name

5. nothing, poop comes from there. i may as well be fucking another guy for crying out loud

6. i'm going to choose the good looking smart girl. there is always a third option. if not i will just close my eyes and masturbate.

7. no, it would be bad if i said fuck at some point and they got offended and hopped off.

8. the more hot girls the better

gigglinJess

Broken Inside
HSC
Riet said:
I think it is to an extent, I'm not sure why. I dont think most girls would go as far as oral though, if they are just experimenting?
Well maybe they would.... if they are experimenting it obviously means they wanna try new and different things... lol.

And I guess you never know if you like it til you try it!

Locul

Banned
HSC
gigglinJess said:
1. What do you find do arousing about Kevin Rudd?

2. Would you still respect a girl if she was a whore with big knockers?

3. What is so scary about candlejack??

4. What would/do you love for a girl to do to/with you aorta?

5. What is so delicious about cake?

6. Would you go out with the hot stupid dull skinny bimbo, or the smart average girl with a level 90 mew ?

7. Does it turn you on if girls have a very dirty underwear?

8. Any sexual fantasies that you wanna film and post on the internet for everyone to see, just like the people at 2girls1cup.com did?

9. ????

10. Profit ?

Thanks in advanced, i assume you all know i really am a guy but at least keep the act going else we will never get any lulz from this site
god dam /b/

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
ffs. rules 1 and 2.
also, its in 5 steps, not fricking 10.

godamn newfags.

Locul

Banned
HSC
tommykins said:
ffs. rules 1 and 2.
also, its in 5 steps, not fricking 10.

godamn newfags.

you know as well as i do that rules 1 and 2 are irrelevant now, the rest may still apply but with the cancer....
and excuse me if i couldn't make myself cut out three comments, and the 10 is annulled by its divisibility by 5 and the cake reference.

Locul

Banned
HSC
ahh the raids, the cancer has already killed them. point in case, Habbo this year... wtf (yes i realized it still happen but without /b/ its just not the same)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I was there for shoe on head you fucks. Before it even made it to /b/.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)