QTAC January offers... here they come (1 Viewer)

musochic90

HSC
In the January offer round you have been offered:
233322 - Bachelor of Exercise Science - full-time at Griffith University, Gold Coast Campus.
You must respond by Monday, 21 January 2008.
Your offered course is currently listed at preference 1.
Wooo qld here i come.. just wish i had gotten physio but that was a long shot anyway

nmilh1

HSC
Season said:
YAY

I got

317012 Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery - full-time at James Cook University, Townsville Campus.

pretty happy with it
Congratulations :D I'm applying for MBBS this year so I'm trying to get as much information as possible that will help me! What OP did you get if you dont mind me asking? Cause i got a OP 3 but i'm worried that it'll be too low :( won't hurt to apply anyway! but i was just wondering what everyone else got who scored aplace in medicine! If you can help me it'd be great :D
thanks!

kennychan222

HSC
It's not good. I am same as you who is Domestic student and took GCE A-levels last year. Unfortunately, I applied UAC and VTAC, not QTAC...Sorry, I can't help you. :(

***Steph***

HSC
I got my first preference too! I didn't even know that they were released today, just assuming that they would come out the same time as the UAC offers do. My friend sent me a message and asked how I went so I was like what!?! Congratulations everyone who got the offers that they wanted, and I hope that people who didn't, get them in the next round or offered something better

Pommy babe

Perfect Member
HSC
yeah i checked it again and it says under each subject : You were not eligible for consideration in the offer round because you have not satisfied one or more of the prerequisites required for entry to this course, and therefore we are unable to advise whether your QTAC selection rank would have been sufficient for entry to the course.

Which is ridiculous because i sent off all my results and i had sat every exam and subject needed :mad:

kennychan222

HSC
Pommy babe said:
yeah i checked it again and it says under each subject : You were not eligible for consideration in the offer round because you have not satisfied one or more of the prerequisites required for entry to this course, and therefore we are unable to advise whether your QTAC selection rank would have been sufficient for entry to the course.

Which is ridiculous because i sent off all my results and i had sat every exam and subject needed :mad:
It's so shame..:(

as you have satisfied all prerequisites subjects.... Why didn't you choose other universities in QLD whose entrance requirement is lower than UQ?

Me for example, I don't have plan to study Group 8 such as UNSW, UMel as I want to get offers in Main Round.

cedng

HSC
partelephant said:
MBBS Provisional Entry at UQ for the win! But I still have my fingers crossed for everywhere else so I hope I can knock it back to make someone else's day =)
hey if thats not too personal could u tell me ur umat test scores? i just wanna know by how much i missed out by on that course

partelephant

Monkey on a Rock
HSC
cedng said:
hey if thats not too personal could u tell me ur umat test scores? i just wanna know by how much i missed out by on that course
Nah it's fine, I did pretty well in my UMAT so I might not be the best indicator of cutoff (I got 199 raw made up of 70/54/75). The lowest I've seen to get an offer was 176.

cedng

HSC
partelephant said:
Nah it's fine, I did pretty well in my UMAT so I might not be the best indicator of cutoff (I got 199 raw made up of 70/54/75). The lowest I've seen to get an offer was 176.
ahh ok dammit i have 165 raw score (51, 56, 58) if only i had practiced for this thing

176 would be an overall score of about 58 which is around 88% percentile argh theres another 11% of ppl above me i got 55 overall score and 77%

Last edited:

jb2007

HSC
I got:
231732 Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Psychological Science - full-time at Griffith University, Gold Coast Campus.

:D It's good to see other people going to Griffith. I also got an Accommodation Scholarship there as well so pretty damn lucky!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)