Queer Week? (1 Viewer)

santaslayer

HSC
poloktim said:
If he thinks you're hot, milk it for all it's worth. Put in extra effort for his classes, when you wish to contest a mark turn up in things that he might get happy seeing you in. If he's in a happy (or horny) mood, he'll mark better.

It works for the girls (some of them turn up in nothing but a towel), why not let a bloke try it (just not in a towel).
He taught me last session. Thankfully I don't have him at all for anything else....actually, he told me he retired....I think he's spending all his spare time on queer things. :p

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
santaslayer said:
He taught me last session. Thankfully I don't have him at all for anything else....actually, he told me he retired....I think he's spending all his spare time on queer things. :p
Is he old? If he does come back, and you have him for anything, ensure you get marks. :p

santaslayer

HSC
poloktim said:
Is he old? If he does come back, and you have him for anything, ensure you get marks. :p
60+

.....fulfills all the typical stereotypes of a....LoLz. :p

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
It looks like your queers may be even more annoying than ours. Do they write really lame slogans like "if Howard and Latham can get into bed together then why can't we"? (actual quote)

Bloody posters everywhere, trying to convince us that they're opressed and afraid when they've got Darlinghurst just ten minutes walk away...

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Lexicographer said:
It looks like your queers may be even more annoying than ours. Do they write really lame slogans like "if Howard and Latham can get into bed together then why can't we"? (actual quote)

Bloody posters everywhere, trying to convince us that they're opressed and afraid when they've got Darlinghurst just ten minutes walk away...
haha, haven't seen that quote before.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Well, I have a significant number of gay and lesbian friends (no surprise at the Fort), and none of these would be caught dead around the kind of dopes you see in these activist groups. I guess people just feel they need to be passionate about something (even if it's something retarded) and run with it.

That's all well and good, as long as they're running in a direction away from me.

santaslayer

HSC
Lexicographer said:

LoLz...we've had the "Ëvery 10th Jesus is gay/homosexual" one....still figuring that one out though...:p

Ninga

HSC
There was the "Hey homophobe, what are you looking at?" Poster i saw. But most of them got slaughtered before i read them...

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Looks like this thread died...nothing worth ranting about? Or did they just decide they DON'T want to fail finals?

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Lexicographer said:
Looks like this thread died...nothing worth ranting about? Or did they just decide they DON'T want to fail finals?
well, the petition tables are still around, abiet rather soaked, lol

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
A good article about the whole queer space thing is found in the postgraduate magaine found at the unibar, it actually provides an objective stance on the topic and I actually felt some support for them... but then I thought of all the tards who just make life harder for everyone through their whinging and protesting so I'm refusing to sign purely out of spite towards certain individuals such as the ever popular Annalise, Amy Parish and Daniel Brown.

HSC
I find a great source of impartial and balanced information is the signage around the university depicting comrade 'sparki' (see, I'm a trendy red too!) being arrested.

"THIS IS HOW THE UNIVERSITY DEALS WITH PEOPLE WHO TRY TO PROTECT YOUR INTERESTS"

or whatever it says, no lies told, I shed a tear.

santaslayer

HSC
Wow...I actually accidently came across the queer space they have currently...it's just a house near the gardens...botanical?..i dunno...seems alright...dunno what all the fuss is about...

HSC
Apparently it floods when it rains (Completely unlike bloody everywhere else in Wollongong from what I've seen?). Seeing as they're all bunkered in there hiding from everyone who isn't gay (read as: evil homophobes), they're worried about trenchfoot.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
ogmzergrush said:
Apparently it floods when it rains (Completely unlike bloody everywhere else in Wollongong from what I've seen?). Seeing as they're all bunkered in there hiding from everyone who isn't gay (read as: evil homophobes), they're worried about trenchfoot.
Just another orifice!

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
For that, marry me.

I've not read anything so close to the truth. Everywhere in Mount Keira floods when it rains.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)