Question 2 (1 Viewer)

peeasoup

elizabethmary said wat i was thinking when i answered the question.......
I didnt do a story at all, but my answer followed the guide lines/outcomes thing at the top. So i think ill lose my marks because maybe it wasnt "imaginative" like they wanted........

Jessisbored

HSC
15 minutes to do this section...worst mistake of my life. Now may this be the last time i ever speak of it :), although i did show a journey... in proportion, this minor section is not that important anyway which is relieving

FcUk

Kinda cliche but i did a soldier going to iraq who hates muslims and everythin then when hes there he realises how muslims are humans and the americans are killing innocent civilians etc.........

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Stephy said:
I did Journey over land... it was the last part I did so I kind of rushed it but it was about a ginger cat named Mr Charles Tilly Winkle Jelly Knickers (my cat), aka Chucky escaping from the evil clutches of Darth Bunny, a rabbit armed with a celery stick with many armed troops chasing Chucky out. I don't know where it came from... it just happened...

bahahahaha i like it.

well i only wrote 3-4 pages.. . argghghghgh it wasnt enough.. but it was good... i think.

mine was depressing.. i wrote about journeys of the heart .. about when my grandfather passed away .. good memories and my experiences with my first brush with death

lauren_carter27

Colossal Member
HSC
Lol mine was a pre-prepared one I wrote yesterday about a guy who hates his life and job and resents his wife and daughter then wakes up and suddenly has his dream job and house but his family don't exist, he freaks out and then wakes up again to realise he really crashed his car on the way to work. It started out okay, but somewhere along the line it turned into the erotic adventures of Hercules :(. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Heks12

Meeeeee
HSC
no seems to be ding what i did, which was memorsie (basically) an essay and creative writing peice before going in. The questions were so generic it was beautiful. Maybe it was because this is the first year for journeys...

dan2323

i did journeys over time...about a kid imagining himself on a ship, time stands still and his spirit becomes part of the clouds and the cliffs, this whole metaphysical bullshoot, threw in some TS Eliot poetry and he snaps out of it to find that one second has passed and everyone is looking at him....hmmmmm

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
FcUk said:
Kinda cliche but i did a soldier going to iraq who hates muslims and everythin then when hes there he realises how muslims are humans and the americans are killing innocent civilians etc.........
well... there goes my "original" idea. fack!!!! were we supposed to specify the stimulus we were writing about? i was thinking that the marker would be able to figure it out from the answer........

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
i didnt say wat my focus was, i.e journey in time or wat ever it was. mine was a mixture of time and over land or some crap like that

sylviem

mine was about a half aboriginal half anglo kid who is dreaming at the beginning it sounds like a typical short story then her mum wakes her up and it was all a dream, a bit cliche i kno but the story i was happy with , the fact that they said "students IMAGINATIVE works" freaked me out cos mine was all just physical since thats they only thing we focused on in class

MouNtY

my creative writing was so bullshit........i wrote a modified version of the wozard of Oz....jist of it is......i was kidnapped.....taken to oz.....dorothy was a theif....pinkie and the brain were the kings of oz......and the seven dwarfs blew up the big castle.....
yes i know can anyone say LAME!

but yeah i was stuck for ideas and yeah thats wat i came up wit

sylviem

lol i think its a humerous idea... and if u did add humour all the better its for students anyway.... thts onecreative id like to read

danie

a fool
HSC
I kinda liked my idea, it wasn't original though. I took the concept of "fly on the wall" literally and it's about a Texan fly with a Texan accent and he's flying all over Texas, first he's in a cell with someone about to have their last meal, the next he goes to a diner where he listens on to a conversation about Nazi Feminism, then he goes to a service station with a house out back and witnesses a woman whose just killed her husband 'cause he abused her then while he flies off he hears another shot, then he goes to a town and goes in to an ice-cream parlour where this kid is telling the guy that owns it her mum thinks he has a nice ass, then the fly goes home with a lady and the TV's on and they have an update on the guy on deathrow how he's going to be executed and how they found two bodies in a house behind a service station. It was supposed to finish with the fly getting swatted but I dind't finish, given two minutes i would've - so now mine doesn't make sense! Ahh well what's done is done.

kelboo

HSC
I actually wrote a really sad story, i re-read it and nearly burst into tears in the middle of the exam!! It ended up being a mixture of a whole bunch of my ideas at the time....
basically outlining the dying thoughts of an old man, whose wife had died four years beforehand. His "Journey of the Heart" is the memories he talks about, and relates everything back to his beautiful deceased wife, and his estranged daughter whom he hasn't seen since she was sixteen years old.
He loved his wife and his daughter, but never understood why they both did not get along, and forced the daughter to leave at such a young age, permanently leaving a scar within his heart.
At the end, just as he is taking his dying breaths, he realises that his daughter is standing next to the hospital bed, stroking his hair and crying into the pillow. She tells him that she is not his daughter, and his wife had kept that secret from him his whole life, and he had used his life loving somebody that did not love him enough back to tell him the truth, and this formed the basis for the mother-daughter friction.

So, the man dies, and it ends with him walking through heaven's gates, with his wife standing, smiling, waiting. As he reaches the gates, he brushes her aside, finally realising the truth.

So I was happy with it :D

lizzieee_

i memorised one of my stories and it just happened to fit right in with journies of the heart, which was good :D

im not sure if it actually had and actual journey actually in it, but whatever.... im happy nuff

danie

a fool
HSC
Thanks kelboo, I dig the bit in your story where he brushes his wife aside. Hehe, that's cool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)